Page 364 of 580 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374414464 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 8689

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Im hoping Yaz gets more to do, she felt wasted as a character to me.
    I would like to see Graham and Ryan leave the TARDIS, as their story arc appears to have concluded.

Have season 12 with only the Doctor and Yaz. Hopefully, with fewer characters in the TARDIS, Yaz will finally have time to do something.

BANNED

Our first official photo of series 12, and an old monster is coming back

spoilers:
    The Judoon!
    end of spoilers

https://twitter.com/bbcdoctorwho/sta...26244801974273

There's also Angels and regular gold Daleks in the VR game, which I think also includes Jodie. So it looks like the show might be focusing again on recurring foes mixed in with the new ones.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

BANNED

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Our first official photo of series 12, and an old monster is coming back

spoilers:
    The Judoon!
    end of spoilers

https://twitter.com/bbcdoctorwho/sta...26244801974273
    ...they aren't an old monster though. A previously seen monster sure, but old? Not even close. The Celestial Toymaker would be an old foe coming back. The Black Guardian would old...but them, they were introduced like what, ten years ago? That's not old.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    ...they aren't an old monster though. A previously seen monster sure, but old? Not even close. The Celestial Toymaker would be an old foe coming back. The Black Guardian would old...but them, they were introduced like what, ten years ago? That's not old.
    That seems like semantics. Last season didn't have any previous monsters or aliens, and that approach was highly publicized. This is why this is news.

What is the criteria for "old" anyway? They're not new, they're not young. They're established recurring monsters. This is just gatekeeping. Not everyone is old enough to watch the show first-run from the beginning, and not everyone has access to Classic Who but are still fans of the whole franchise nonetheless.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Hey guys, I need your help. I want to play the Doctor Who Lego Dimensions game, but I'm not sure what all I need. I have the xbox 360, but do I need anything else to play the game?

How does it work?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

If I remember correctly it was one of those games, popular a few years ago-where you had to buy figures and 'plug them in' to play them in the game, like with Skylanders, Amiibo and Disney infinity.

Unfortunately, like Disney infinity, Lego Dimensions was canceled in 2017 although the game and the figures are probably still functional, just don't expect anything new.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    If I remember correctly it was one of those games, popular a few years ago-where you had to buy figures and 'plug them in' to play them in the game, like with Skylanders, Amiibo and Disney infinity.

Unfortunately, like Disney infinity, Lego Dimensions was canceled in 2017 although the game and the figures are probably still functional, just don't expect anything new.
    So if I buy the Lego Dimensions Pack, I can play it with my X-Box 360? I don't need anything else?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Returning aliens are fine but I'm hoping they take more risks with 13's fam. It was a bit too safe with them last year.

The next Doctor Who animated movie has been announced: The Faceless Ones. It will be out sometime next year. Does anyone know how they choose which episodes to animate?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kaled View Post
    The next Doctor Who animated movie has been announced: The Faceless Ones. It will be out sometime next year. Does anyone know how they choose which episodes to animate?
    Not really sure how they select which serial gets animated. In this case, I'd imagine it is a culmination of factors: 1. The design models and character animation are already on hand. Saving time and money having to do it from the ground up like they would for the 1st Doctor and his companions; 2. To bolster Troughton releases as his era is the most affected by the BBC purge; and 3. The surviving two episodes help the animators by providing crucial points of reference.

I don't mind them doing The Faceless Ones. It made for a cracking read back in the day. So I am curious to see what they do with it.

Saw a DW 2019 calendar in some store here in my city, it had all the Doctors except the new one.. I wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    Saw a DW 2019 calendar in some store here in my city, it had all the Doctors except the new one.. I wonder why?
    12 months in a year and she's the 13th Doctor?

Trial of A Time Lord is the next blu-ray box set.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a28069...on-23-blu-ray/