Page 263 of 581 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313363 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 8704
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Is it bad of me to be quietly chuffed after years of having fangirls fawn over Tennant and Smith that we guys get a Doctor we can find hot now?

Hellllllllo nur-Doctor.

BANNED

Bill Hartnell naked on a cold day!

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Anyway, I still have Sarah Jane, Romana, Nyssa and Amy for lovely ladies of Who, so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Is it bad of me to be quietly chuffed after years of having fangirls fawn over Tennant and Smith that we guys get a Doctor we can find hot now?

Hellllllllo nur-Doctor.
    To bad She aint the same age now as she is in that pic.

Astonishing Member

Anyway, I still have Sarah Jane, Romana, Nyssa and Amy for lovely ladies of Who, so yeah.
    Don't forget Katy Manning. She once posed naked with a Dalek prop. Seriously. There's also the mini-skirt she wore in Day of the Daleks.

And then there's Peri. Starts out in a bikini and gets plenty of cleavage exposing tops. In one of the audios the Sixth Doctor comments her latest outfit (it might have been in Recorded Time) suits her, then notes that more clothes suits her. Nicola Bryant is also one of the actresses who has aged well. Janet Fielding is another.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbmasta View Post
    Don't forget Katy Manning. She once posed naked with a Dalek prop. Seriously. There's also the mini-skirt she wore in Day of the Daleks.

And then there's Peri. Starts out in a bikini and gets plenty of cleavage exposing tops. In one of the audios the Sixth Doctor comments her latest outfit (it might have been in Recorded Time) suits her, then notes that more clothes suits her. Nicola Bryant is also one of the actresses who has aged well. Janet Fielding is another.
    Nicola is a dream. I really wish it was her who got the Leather Skirt and not Janet! Both still look incredible. Katy still looks great for her age.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    Nicola is a dream. I really wish it was her who got the Leather Skirt and not Janet! Both still look incredible. Katy still looks great for her age.
    Plus she always sounds really chipper in the behind the scenes interviews. She's also game for pretty much anything Big Finish writers can throw at her, hence the crazy adventures of Iris Wildthyme.

Hellllllllo nur-Doctor.
    I don't doubt that she's attractive, but I never could get into the whole "The Doctor is hot stuff" trend. It just doesn't jibe with me that the Doctor's supposed to be considered attractive with Tennant and Smith.

Maybe as a unique quirk of a particular Doctor I suppose, but not as a general rule.

Don't forget Katy Manning. She once posed naked with a Dalek prop.
    I once emailed that pic to a friend while she was at work. She nearly got in trouble for it. NSFW indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    A lot of ladies of Who seem to have aged gracefully. I always thought Elizabeth Sladen was beautiful right until the end.

Plus she always sounds really chipper in the behind the scenes interviews. She's also game for pretty much anything Big Finish writers can throw at her, hence the crazy adventures of Iris Wildthyme.
    What's great about Katy is how well she can change her voice. I think her Jon Pertwee is really good, alongside how well she can switch to her younger self as Jo and of course her Iris is awesome.

Astonishing Member

A lot of ladies of Who seem to have aged gracefully. I always thought Elizabeth Sladen was beautiful right until the end.
    Indeed she was.

Astonishing Member

What's great about Katy is how well she can change her voice. I think her Jon Pertwee is really good, alongside how well she can switch to her younger self as Jo and of course her Iris is awesome.
    There are a couple of Companion Chronicles where she's voiced both Jo and Iris. According to the interviews she switched between the voices on the spot, effectively holding whole conversations with herself in the studio. Katy's also a lot of fun on social media. She'll sent out tweets in the persona of her characters.

Would be fun to get a Big Finish where She did the 3rd Doctor's role.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flyattractor View Post
    Would be fun to get a Big Finish where She did the 3rd Doctor's role.
    There's something like that in spoilers:
    Ghost in the Machine.
    end of spoilers

There are a couple of Companion Chronicles where she's voiced both Jo and Iris. According to the interviews she switched between the voices on the spot, effectively holding whole conversations with herself in the studio. Katy's also a lot of fun on social media. She'll sent out tweets in the persona of her characters.
    That's really impressive, and Katy seems like a super fun lady, I still regret not going to a local con she was attending locally about a decade ago. I have to admit she and Louise Jameson were companions I didn't get as a kid, Sarah Jane was more my fav companion back then. But now I think they're great!

Looks like Big Finish have gotten Tenth and Eleventh Doctor Impersonator Jacob Dudman to do the Tenth Doctor and Eleventh Doctor Chronicles boxsets, which is good as he is uncannily accurate with those voices as you can see here.