Page 302 of 581 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305306312352402 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 8709

I like that the thing with Mickey kind of cooled in season 2, Mickey grew to like the new Doctor, and vice versa. I think one of the ninth Doctor comics recently actually had "future" Mickey (married to Martha) meeting up with the Ninth again, and Mickey expresses disappointment that he's stuck with the old, crankier version that he didn't get along with.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

BBCA channel is having a special on Sunday night titled "The Women of Who"
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Looks like there's going to be a crossover between Jodie Whittaker's old series - and her new one ...

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/doctor-...over-87007.htm

This might be true if they tried on any day other than April 1st.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KoriandrJean View Post
    Looks like there's going to be a crossover between Jodie Whittaker's old series - and her new one ...

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/doctor-...over-87007.htm
    Look at your calendar.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I like that the thing with Mickey kind of cooled in season 2, Mickey grew to like the new Doctor, and vice versa. I think one of the ninth Doctor comics recently actually had "future" Mickey (married to Martha) meeting up with the Ninth again, and Mickey expresses disappointment that he's stuck with the old, crankier version that he didn't get along with.
    After Amy and Rory I am in no hurry to see another married couple in the TARDIS. I also don't want a return to how things were between Doctor/Rose/Mickey. I am not particularly keen on the drama that comes from relationship issues in Doctor Who. However, if we have to have it, Iwouldn't mind something more along the lines of Ian and Barbara. Where you have two friends who join the Doctor and see a relationship bloom as a result of their travels. Heck, I wouldn't mind a situation similar to Ben and Polly. One where they like each other, but refuse to admit it. With the Doctor constantly pointing it out.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    After Amy and Rory I am in no hurry to see another married couple in the TARDIS. I also don't want a return to how things were between Doctor/Rose/Mickey. I am not particularly keen on the drama that comes from relationship issues in Doctor Who. However, if we have to have it, Iwouldn't mind something more along the lines of Ian and Barbara. Where you have two friends who join the Doctor and see a relationship bloom as a result of their travels. Heck, I wouldn't mind a situation similar to Ben and Polly. One where they like each other, but refuse to admit it. With the Doctor constantly pointing it out.
    A sibling companion pairing would be cool. They have a dynamic and know each other (knowing how the other would react in any given situation, what their pressure points or triggers are), while providing different personalities for the Doctor to bounce off of. Besides, in the event one develops a crush or meets their idol (like a man crush), who better than a sibling to notice, point it out and tease them with it?
    Last edited by jbmasta; 04-01-2018 at 11:19 PM.

Yeah, I don't think that's been done before, although we've had companions with siblings in the past (Sara Kingdom, Adric, Turlough, Martha and eventually Rose; technically River as well if you count P.S as canon), none of them really traveled in the TARDIS.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbmasta View Post
    A sibling companion pairing would be cool. They have a dynamic and know each other (knowing how the other would react in any given situation, what their pressure points or triggers are), while providing different personalities for the Doctor to bounce off of. Besides, in the event one develops a crush or meets their idol (like a man crush), who better than a sibling to notice, point it out and tease them with it?
    Yes! A sibling pairing I would get behind.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Yeah, I don't think that's been done before, although we've had companions with siblings in the past (Sara Kingdom, Adric, Turlough, Martha and eventually Rose; technically River as well if you count P.S as canon), none of them really traveled in the TARDIS.
    The only times I can remember siblings traveling in the TARDIS were Samson and Gemma over at Big Finish, and the kids that traveled with the 1st Doctor in those old TVS comics. But yeah, none have been done onscreen yet.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    The only times I can remember siblings traveling in the TARDIS were Samson and Gemma over at Big Finish, and the kids that traveled with the 1st Doctor in those old TVS comics. But yeah, none have been done onscreen yet.
    There were some recent audios where the Twelfth Doctor traveled with an American brother sister pair.

Astonishing Member

If madame and monsieur are ready, we 'ave our first four course Ravenous. For entrees, there eez Ian McNeice as Winston Churchill. Starters you can explore the taste sensation in How to Make a Killing in Time Travel. For mains, we 'ave ze Doctor and Liv catching up with 'elen and the Eleven and for desserts they face ze Kandyman. After dinner mints of behind ze scenes interviews. If you give uuz any less zhan five stars on Yelp, you'll be sent to ze kitchens to 'elp ze Kandyman.

https://www.bigfinish.com/releases/v/ravenous-1-1797

So since Chibnall and Whitaker has stated that it was intended for 13 to be a Woman, I'm curious who some of the other contenders might've been, or who tested for it. I know that Jodie's co-star Olivia Coleman was a name that often showed up, and Hayley Atwell kind of said she'd be interested in it as well.

Also, it's the tenth anniversary of Fires of Pompeii, the episode that first starred Capaldi and Karen Gillian as seperate characters than their later, more well-known ones.

Bought the complete Matt Smith Blu Ray Collection to go with my Complete Peter Capaldi Blu Rays and my complete David Tennant Dvds
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"