Page 256 of 581 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306356 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 8710

My first episode was The Doctor Dances when i was channel surfing during high school.

Chibnall's era has a chance at a fresh start since Moffat wrapped up the time war. So im curious to see what he comes up.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I just read where Moffat said he wished he had used more classic characters in the last two years before his run ended. I'm thankful for the ones he did bring back, especially the Ice warriors. They're really cool.

I really wish he had brought back Alpha Centauri. The fans would have gone nuts. I know I would have.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

So, ehm... Something occured to me.

After the events of The Doctor Falls, does the Doctor now have a spare TARDIS stashed somewhere that used to be Missy's? I mean, it's got to be somewhere, right?

A spare TARDIS that the Doctor never laid eyes on and could appear to be anything at all? That he never exactly had any time to go searching for?
    "Let me guess. My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie!"
    @Matt_of_Geek
    Now writing at The Atomic Junk Shop

CBR Community Standards and Rules

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    A spare TARDIS that the Doctor never laid eyes on...
    We don't actually know that, do we? Like we don't know how he got that vault into that basement, or how long he's been there.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    A spare TARDIS that the Doctor never laid eyes on and could appear to be anything at all? That he never exactly had any time to go searching for?
    Surely Missy's TARDIS would be where she left it before being apprehended by whoever caught her when she was sentenced, and taken under the Doctor's custody. When the Delgado Master escaped Fortress Island he went to Devil's End to retrieve his TARDIS (as told in the Third Doctor segment of the novel The Eight Doctors, written by Terrance "Toybox" Dicks").

It's been shown in the audios that the TARDIS belonging to a dead (as in no longer able to regenerate) Time Lord will stop working and the internal dimensions will shrink down. It's even happened to the Doctor's TARDIS a few times. So presumably Missy's TARDIS will go the same way.

Alpha Centari actually did cameo in "Empress of Mars"-which sort of set up her appearances alongside the Ice Warriors in the Peladon stories.

From what I've seen of Jodi she seems to have a similar nervous energy that Tennant had, at least in interviews.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

So there are rumors that Bradley Walsh is the new companion-an interesting choice, if true, and sort of a reversal of the previous era-the Doctor is now a young woman, and the companion is now a middle-aged man.

Granted, we've had older companions here and there (Wilred Mott, Sarah Jane later on, and the audios had Evelyn)....
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    We don't actually know that, do we? Like we don't know how he got that vault into that basement, or how long he's been there.
    I thought Missy used a Time Vortex Manipulator like in series 9? & that the Master had the Tardis and took it with him when regenerating.

Confirmed it would seem. Ehm, I really don't know how to express how little enthusiasm I have for this casting haha Still, best not to pass judgement until we see him in action.
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Confirmed it would seem. Ehm, I really don't know how to express how little enthusiasm I have for this casting haha Still, best not to pass judgement until we see him in action.
    You know, it's weird; i wasn't too thrilled when they announced that the new doctor would be a woman, but this doesn't bother me. I don't know the guy from adam, but this is the first bit of news that intrigues me. It'll be interesting to see the dynamic between them.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Bit of an odd choice but I have seen him in acting on occasion and he's decent. And I was hoping for a male companion anyway. I'll be curious what sort of companion he would be. Big Finish did an older companion in Evelyn and she had a great chemistry with the Sixth Doctor.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I thought Missy used a Time Vortex Manipulator like in series 9? & that the Master had the Tardis and took it with him when regenerating.
    She hasn't used anything at all in series 10.

And The Master has his TARDIS in this episode, and presumably escapes with it, so Missy would still have that same TARDIS too, probably parked somewhere in time and space.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Newsarama reported it, but they're only citing the tabloid that first broke the story. Nothing definite from the BBC just yet.

Ah ok, good
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”