Page 307 of 581 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 8711

Just wondering if anyone went to the movies Monday (6/11) night to see the director's cut of Genesis of the Daleks. It was a one night showing to show off the 4th Doctor's Blu-ray first season coming out on 6/19. The closet theater to me was an hour and a half and I had to work Tuesday so I could not go see it. I was wondering if you did go see it how was it.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaled View Post
    Just wondering if anyone went to the movies Monday (6/11) night to see the director's cut of Genesis of the Daleks. It was a one night showing to show off the 4th Doctor's Blu-ray first season coming out on 6/19. The closet theater to me was an hour and a half and I had to work Tuesday so I could not go see it. I was wondering if you did go see it how was it.
    This must have been in the UK?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

It had a US theatrical event a few days ago. Kind of curious how it looks....
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    This must have been in the UK?
    No; it was in the US Monday, but I couldn't make it either, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KoriandrJean View Post
    It wasn't in any theaters around me. Must have only been in select theaters. That's a bummer
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Originally Posted by The Whovian.

Originally Posted by ChrisIII

Originally Posted by KoriandrJean
    It wasn't in any theaters around me. Must have only been in select theaters. That's a bummer
    It was sponsored by Fathom Events. If there was not a theater that sponsored them then that maybe why. I found out about it Monday morning on Big Finish's website then I used the link provided to see if there was a theater around me that was showing it.

Trailer might drop tomorrow. Jodie had a sort of fun wrap party for the film with the cast and crew dressed up as her Doctor (also wrapped in Spain, so I guess they did some filming there too).

Leslie Grantham died-he played Kiston in Resurrection of the Daleks, who was sort of Davros's right-hand man in that (Basically he was one of Lytton's mercenaries who got zapped by Davros's mind-control device)...and of course he was in Eastenders as well.

Also not to get much into it but I'm guessing the SDCC panel has a new host.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Trailer might drop tomorrow.
    Not happening. The BBC's entertainment correspondent shot that down on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Not happening. The BBC's entertainment correspondent shot that down on Twitter.
    Yeah. If anything, there might be something at SDCC

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Yeah. If anything, there might be something at SDCC
    Very likely...maybe even an airdate too

Very likely...maybe even an airdate too
    Yep. My guess is that the new season will start in October

So I was kind of having a crummy day today. I went out front to get my mail and saw a box. I was kind of surprised because I had forgot I ordered this, it's been so long. I opened it up and this little beauty was inside. Needless to say, it really brightened my day. I've always wanted more stories with Jenny and now I have some. Thank you Big Finish!!

BANNED

Clips and pictures have leaked of Jodie in action along with a look at the sonic screwdriver. I watched the video clip and it's the usual post-regenerative fluff. Jodie is very animated, and at one point reminded me of Eccleston a bit.

Clips and pictures have leaked of Jodie in action along with a look at the sonic screwdriver. I watched the video clip and it's the usual post-regenerative fluff. Jodie is very animated, and at one point reminded me of Eccleston a bit.
    Looks pretty good from what I could see. Liked the "Half an hour ago I was a white-haired scotsman" line.

Got this today!Woohoo!!!!!