Page 365 of 580 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415465 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 8689

I apologize if this was posted already but classic Doctor Who is now being shown on Pluto Tv (free).
    Last edited by Johnny Peril; 06-18-2019 at 01:46 PM. Reason: I put Roku Channel by mistake
    "Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... and we shall have peace."

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Trial of A Time Lord is the next blu-ray box set.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a28069...on-23-blu-ray/
    ...I must own this.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Big Finish are celebrating their 20th anniversary of Doctor Who audios by doing a live 20 hour marathon over July 20th and 21st with episodes and interviews on YouTube, rounding off with the premiere of the first episode of The Legacy Of Time. Sounds awesome!

https://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/doc...our-livestream

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I finally found this to add to my collection. It's kind of weird how I acquired it.

I was searching on Ebay and came across it and purchased it right away.

A few minutes later I get a message from the seller that the item wasn't for sale and he had forgotten to take it down. I asked him if it was just no longer for sale or it had already been sold and the listing was not supposed to be up. He stated that he still had it but had forgotten he had it listed and just didn't want to deal with shipping it and everything.

I told him I understand but I was really excited to find that because the 4th Doctor is my favorite and it would have been a nice addition to my DW collection.

He messages me and we start talking about this and that and he tells me that he grew up watching Tom Baker and he's his favorite Doctor as well. And come to find out, we had quite a lot in common.

After about an hour he tells me he changed his mind and that he was willing to sell it to me. I was thrilled and thanked him. He said he was glad it was going to an good home.

The guy was super nice and he really didn't have to sell it to me, but he did. And I'm glad he did and told him many times how grateful I was to be getting this.

It arrived today in perfect condition. No scratches and a little wear on the sleeve, but the graphics and colors are very nice.

I am do happy to have this. I also managed to make another DW purchase last night and will share that when it arrives. It is also something I've been looking for a long time.

Here's the pics of the record.

20190703_143514.jpg

20190703_143500.jpg
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Big Finish are celebrating their 20th anniversary of Doctor Who audios by doing a live 20 hour marathon over July 20th and 21st with episodes and interviews on YouTube, rounding off with the premiere of the first episode of The Legacy Of Time. Sounds awesome!

https://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/doc...our-livestream
    I just received an e-mail about this from Big Finish. Thanks for posting it
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Peril View Post
    I apologize if this was posted already but classic Doctor Who is now being shown on Pluto Tv (free).
    Wow really I must hunt this out....
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Looks like the MCU might be getting another villain from WHO's cast. Matt Smith is rumored to being in talks to play Nightmare in Dr. Strange. This would make him the third Doctor in a row to have an MCU role, as Eccleston was in Thorark World, Tennant was purple man in Jessica Jones....and of course Matt's companions have also been in the MCU-Karen as Nebula, of course, but Jenna had a small role in Captain America: The first Avenger.

Wonder what Marvel roles would fit Capaldi and Jodie.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Looks like the MCU might be getting another villain from WHO's cast. Matt Smith is rumored to being in talks to play Nightmare in Dr. Strange. This would make him the third Doctor in a row to have an MCU role, as Eccleston was in Thorark World, Tennant was purple man in Jessica Jones....and of course Matt's companions have also been in the MCU-Karen as Nebula, of course, but Jenna had a small role in Captain America: The first Avenger.

Wonder what Marvel roles would fit Capaldi and Jodie.
    Capaldi would be great as The Grandmaster

I have to admit having Pluto TV have a channel of classic Doctor Who is pretty awesome. Props to BBC for letting us see these free. This is the 1st time I have seen Mark of the Rani and its pretty decent as a story. I do like that the Master and Rani team up in 18th century.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

There were some plans for a second Master/Rani story which I think would've also involved the Autons (Who of course have a history with the Master from his day one).

Since the Time lord gender switch can work the other way around (The general said that her previous incarnation was her only male version in Hell bent) it'd be interesting, or would've been interesting, to have a male Rani meet with Missy.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Originally Posted by The Whovian.
    Capaldi would be great as The Grandmaster

Sorry. Yes he would be good but Jeff Goldblum beat him to it in Thor: Ragnarok. If he is going to play one of the Elders of the Universe how about the Gardner or the Stranger.

One of the cool things about the 1st season Tom Baker did as the Doctor is the way they connected "The Ark in Space" , "Sontaran Experiment" , and "Revenge of Cybermen" in a sense. They had all 4 stories follow a loose connection to Nova Beacon station. Which I just noticed. Even though 1 really has no real connection thrown in there ...they managed to work that story into this arc of stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaled View Post
    Originally Posted by The Whovian.

Sorry. Yes he would be good but Jeff Goldblum beat him to it in Thor: Ragnarok. If he is going to play one of the Elders of the Universe how about the Gardner or the Stranger.
    Yeah, the Stanger would be great too

This came all the way from England today. I have been wanting this piece for a long time. Just didn't want to pay what everyone was asking. This is awesome and huge! It will be a fantastic addition to my DW collection. I am so excited!!

20190711_181132.jpg

20190711_181142.jpg

20190711_181206.jpg

Stupid phone. Sorry about the pics being sideways.

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    This came all the way from England today. I have been wanting this piece for a long time. Just didn't want to pay what everyone was asking. This is awesome and huge! It will be a fantastic addition to my DW collection. I am so excited!!

20190711_181132.jpg

20190711_181142.jpg

20190711_181206.jpg

Stupid phone. Sorry about the pics being sideways.
    Pretty cool Who.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!