Page 470 of 581 FirstFirst ... 370420460466467468469470471472473474480520570 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 8710
    Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I want it to be a lot better than it is turning out right now. Three episodes in and I'm just wondering, "Why am I bothering with this claptrap?"
    It's really disappointing, there are elements that are really good...but instead of focusing on them and developing proper stories there's just all this jumping around.

I mean, it's possible to tell a good story in a non-linear way... but what we've gotten isn't even close to Rashomon.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I want it to be a lot better than it is turning out right now. Three episodes in and I'm just wondering, "Why am I bothering with this claptrap?"
    I came to that conclusion after the first episode. All the times winery, wibbledy wobbledy stuff makes my head hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I think there's plans for one or two specials before the Jodie finale. Kind of like Tennant's last year.
    Yes, there will be 3 specials, first on New Year’s Day and the last one in autumn, as part of BBC's celebrations of 100 anniversary.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/20...chris-chibnall

It (season 13) will be followed by three Specials the first of which will transmit on New Year’s Day 2022, with another later in spring 2022. Jodie’s final feature-length Special, where the Thirteenth Doctor will regenerate, will transmit in autumn 2022 as part of the BBC’s Centenary celebrations.

It's not quite as easy to see as the Sontarans, but it looks like there's been some alterations to the general Weeping Angels look as well. Different actors maybe?
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Looks like we're getting yet another surprise returning guest star next episode.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

What is Division? Is that the crystal people? I think I lost the story.
    Weeping Angel Doctor isn't as clever as they think. Just amplifies my feeling that this Doctor is not nearly as formidable as the previous ones.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    What is Division? Is that the crystal people? I think I lost the story.
    Weeping Angel Doctor isn't as clever as they think. Just amplifies my feeling that this Doctor is not nearly as formidable as the previous ones.
    I thought they were time lord CIA.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Knew I was lost. Are we back to the "Child" gobbledygook gook?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

more or less.

Astonishing Member

Not even that. Because everyone knows about the CIA. The Division is so secret it is basically off the books.

Astonishing Member

We never left it lol.

I feel like Doctor Who series 13 has a pattern. The odd number episodes are more confusing than the even number ones.

So expect another mindfuck next week .

Episode three had the lowest UK consolidated viewing figures yet. Even lower than Capaldi's third to last episode. I didn't expect that because the appreciation for the second was up, so I thought it had found it's level.

The over nights for the fourth were even lower than the third, so I'd reason that low mark is going to be broken again.

No one else in the house wants to watch it anymore, so I might have to view the last two episodes by myself.*

*By last two, I mean 3 & 4
    Last edited by Indian Ink; 11-22-2021 at 02:09 PM.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

I feel like Doctor Who series 13 has a pattern. The odd number episodes are more confusing than the even number ones.

So expect another mindfuck next week .
    They're not confusing or mindfucks though...they're just poorly written.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Speaking of confusing (but also incredibly awesome) I will just leave this here…