Page 478 of 581 FirstFirst ... 378428468474475476477478479480481482488528578 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 8712

It wouldn't be that hard to retcon the Timeless Child ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I mentioned a while back Trial of a Time Lord's "The matrix can be tampered with" could be a good excuse, although it'd be harder to explain the Division stuff, unless they relocate it to at some point *after* Hartnell instead of before (Between season 6 and 7 maybe?).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Incredible Member

I'm lost.

Did we get an explaination of who the technicolor nosferatu bad guys were?

Claire said hello to the Doctor in one of the early episode and then was sent back in time by an Angel. She was return to the up to date present by the Doctor, after she was sent back. So how did pre-Angel Claire know the Doctor?

Unless they're leaving a lot to be answered later on, this was a lot of effort for a small return.

And why didn't they do a little time travel hi jinks and scoop up the spaced Dog people with a Warden as they were ejected? Nevermind taking over 7 billion ships in that short of time.
    Sounds perfect.

Not really regarding the Ravagers. Just some kind of stuff about space vs. time?

As for Claire she was psychic.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Not really regarding the Ravagers. Just some kind of stuff about space vs. time?

As for Claire she was psychic.
    I always forget that.

I am just about to finish a rewatch of the Calpadi years (I have his finale left!) and I totally forgot that.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I think maybe part of the reason the ending came off kind of rushed and left hanging was that the season had to be shortened, in part, due to Covid. I'm thinking this was also in part why the characters were mostly separated as well.

Kind of curious what the original form of season 13 would've been, kind of like how season 23 of Doctor Who was originally going to be totally different from Trial of A Time Lord (although Sil would still appear, just in a different story than what we got) or McCoy's fourth season, etc..

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I think maybe part of the reason the ending came off kind of rushed and left hanging was that the season had to be shortened, in part, due to Covid. I'm thinking this was also in part why the characters were mostly separated as well.
    correct. You could also tell they had social distancing going on with the way they filmed certain scenes with 2 or more people. I will give the production team props for pulling off what they did during the pandemic.

Kind of curious what the original form of season 13 would've been, kind of like how season 23 of Doctor Who was originally going to be totally different from Trial of A Time Lord (although Sil would still appear, just in a different story than what we got) or McCoy's fourth season, etc..
    I think it still would have been the same with the major beats playing out the way they did. I think the Grand Serpent may have been a slow burn and then come to the fore in the finale. We likely would have seen the flux being unleashed as opposed to already being in effect. We got 6 episodes. So it's not hard to imagine them stretching things out to the usual 10.

Not to mention split-screening Jodie in a few scenes when the three were together.

Sontarans being clones and largely limited to one or two actors with the rest in helmets probably helps too.

You guys might like this youtube series.

Time Lords erasing memories certainly has some precedent-Jaime and Zoe.

Come to think of it the Doctor's temporary regeneration amnesia seems mostly unique to him/her from what we've seen. We've seen other time lords (and other species with similar abilities, such as River and Swarm) regenerate with barely missing a beat. Then again the Eleventh Doctor, apart from his hunger, seemed to be mostly OK. Some have said that Amy knocking him out gave him some of the 'rest' he probably needed....
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 12-14-2021 at 07:07 PM.

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/12/16/da...-titan-comics/

Dan Slott is tapped to write 3 oneshots for Titan Comics.

Ultimate Member

So where is this show going now that Episode 6 is done?

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    So where is this show going now that Episode 6 is done?

Ultimate Member

Haha, I meant more in general. But you're right

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    Haha, I meant more in general. But you're right
    13 has 3 more specials next year before she regenerates. Chibnall leaves and RTD replaces him as showrunner for 2023 and beyond. There's not only #14 but the 60th anniversary to showcase.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-16-2021 at 07:20 PM.