Page 509 of 581 FirstFirst ... 9409459499505506507508509510511512513519559 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 8704
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

spoilers:
    Leaks of filming has confirmed that Yasmin's Rose is indeed Donna's daughter and seemingly leaves in the 13th Doctor's TARDIS with Ten. Also Sylvia is back! Rumors have also suggested that John Simm, Georgia Tennant and Peter Capaldi have all been spotted close to where filming is happening.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    spoilers:
    Rose is indeed Donna's daughter and seemingly leaves in the 13th Doctor's TARDIS with Ten
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Rose stays behind. It's DONNA that leaves with Ten
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Matt Rat; 05-17-2022 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    spoilers:
    Rose stays behind. It's DONNA that leaves with Ten
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!! Okay color me interested. Definitely suggests that Ten and Donna are going to be back for several specials. Either that or 14 jumping between 10, 11 and 12 as some suggest sounds like a fun way to celebrate the 60th.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!! Okay color me interested. Definitely suggests that Ten and Donna are going to be back for several specials. Either that or 14 jumping between 10, 11 and 12 as some suggest sounds like a fun way to celebrate the 60th.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Ten & Donna have been spotted wheeling around Wilf!
    end of spoilers
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Leaks from late night shooting

spoilers:
    Tennant appears to act as if he's a new incarnation and not quite the same 'Ten' as before, and has a brand new sonic screwdriver
    end of spoilers

I think it'd be great if the regeneration rumors are true, then a "What? What? What?" would be great for his "first" words.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

BANNED

spoilers:
    Photos of Tennant with the sonic
    end of spoilers are now on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I'm just glad Tennant isn't coming back as the 14th Doctor. That rumor would have made for a terrible idea if it were true, I hate retreads.
    I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Definitely looks morel likely this is a Christmas special they're filming.

Also, they're filming at Wembley Stadium today

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    You'd think so, but this wording in the statement for Tennant and Tate's return has me doubting it for this year

I guess they can move it up to Christmas, but RTD's been pretty adamant about everything kicking off in 2023 in interviews, so who knows? It would be a hell of a Christmas present this year, though.
    If it's a New Year special like they did for last few years, it will be 2023.
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred

Apparently there are rumours going around about several spin off shows that Bad Wolf and Sony wants to do for Doctor Who to make it like the MCU and Disney Plus? The suggestions apparently are:

spoilers:
    - Live Action Torchwood revival series with John Barrowman back as Jack Harkness
    - Live Action Rose Tyler mini series with Billie Piper (apparently the reason RTD came back as it’s a passion project)
    - Live Action Ace and K9 series with Sophie Aldred (apparently a successor to SJA for younger audiences)
    - Several animated mini series for older Doctors written by Big Finish, starting with one for the Seventh Doctor and one for the Eighth Doctor
    end of spoilers

How true any of these are is debatable but they do sound interesting if so.

Also the same leak is suggesting that Gatwa was the BBC’s pick and Russell and Sony actually wanted Toby Stephens, who actually filmed the regeneration from Jodie back in November (hence why Jodie didn’t know who was replacing her since it had changed).

I kind of like the CBR article where they theorized that NuTen is reevaluating his Donna mind wipe because of the knowledge that he has been mindwiped himself; and in the intervening lives he's managed to find a way to keep her from dying if restored.

Wonder if a pic of Tennant in Jodie's outfit will also show up at some point (or Ncuti, even). Or if anybody's done a mock-up (I'm sure there's some fanart out there already).
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 05-19-2022 at 06:37 PM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I kind of like the CBR article where they theorized that NuTen is reevaluating his Donna mind wipe because of the knowledge that he has been mindwiped himself; and in the intervening lives he's managed to find a way to keep her from dying if restored.

Wonder if a pic of Tennant in Jodie's outfit will also show up at some point (or Ncuti, even). Or if anybody's done a mock-up (I'm sure there's some fanart out there already).
    I wonder how that would work? Fourteen realizes she had her mind wiped, so her previous selves retroactively remember it?

Astonishing Member

Also the same leak is suggesting that Gatwa was the BBC’s pick and Russell and Sony actually wanted Toby Stephens, who actually filmed the regeneration from Jodie back in November (hence why Jodie didn’t know who was replacing her since it had changed).
    Don't say that. No offense to Ncuti, but Toby Stephens would have been awesome.

BANNED

I saw something else from a leak saying Tennant's return is entirely a BBC decision also, as they were concerned the ratings were so poor that Gatwa would not be noticed.