Page 523 of 581 FirstFirst ... 23423473513519520521522523524525526527533573 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 8710

Jodie Whittaker apparently kept her outfit after wrapping filming on the show. Article Link
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Wonder if Ashad's resurrection and some rumors suggest that the TCE stuff can be reversed. Be kind of interesting if the Doctor resurrected Auntie Vanessa as a parting gift to Tegan.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Jodie Whittaker apparently kept her outfit after wrapping filming on the show. Article Link
    That aligns with what's just been leaking out on Gallifrey Base

spoilers:
    Jodie does regenerate back into David Tennant, but he doesn't wear her outfit, instead her clothes change as well, which is actually what happened during the first regeneration between Hartnell and Troughton
    end of spoilers

Kind of happened with Tom's boots turning into Davison's shoes as well.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

BANNED

Meet the 14th Doctor

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Unlike when other doctors have showed up in the past, Tennent still looks pretty much exactly like he did when he was actually playing the Doctor. They have a built in reason to explain why the Doctor looks older for once...and they don't need it.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

My only major nitpick was the fact they spoilers:
    nearly managed to keep Sophie’s novel about Ace meeting 13 canon but failed due to Yaz and Graham not knowing who she was.

Getting to see Five and Tegan and Seven and Ace reunited was awesome though, as was the cameos from One, Six, Eight, Ian, Jo and Mel.
    end of spoilers

"The Power of The Doctor" was a fun time.

I'm hyped for the 60th now. Bring on #14.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Finally got McGann with some fn TV time. Such a shame he never got a run. His big finish adventures just secure him as an awesome Doctor
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

I forgot this was still on! Do you know how you forget to stop recording a show? I saw this on the front page and was like "Oh her time is up already? Time flies when you stop watching a show. I wonder if I forgot to stop recording this show?" So I opened up the old DVR and sure enough there it was!
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'm hyped for the 60th now. Bring on #14.
    14 is Tennant, and 15 is Gatwa according to Davies.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    14 is Tennant, and 15 is Gatwa according to Davies.
    Glad he cleared it up. I think they had to do that because Ncuti's schedule meant he wouldn't be free to commit to the series until 2024. So those rumours saying Tennant was 14 were spot on.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Looks like there’s three specials planned for November 2023 to celebrate the 60th with Tennant’s 14 and Donna and then Gatwa as 15 starts properly in 2024.

I'm wondering what the big finish spinoff for 14 will be like.

My theory is Gatwa is playing a human who 15 decides to take the face of. Similar to Capaldi or Colin Baker.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 10-24-2022 at 03:41 AM.

I think the first half of the special was a bit mish-mashy. Emo-Master hamming it up just annoyed me for some reason. The 2nd half of the special was really good I thought. Loved a lot of the things going on. The use of Ace and Tegan was great. Loved the cameos from the past Doctors (and nu-1st Doctor). The regeneration reaction from #14 (nee 10) was great. Overall, I quite enjoyed this special. And the support group thing was awesome...but who was the old guy in that scene (not Graham). The scenes with Ace with Seven and Tegan with Five were great.

Also, here's a teaser.

Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.