Page 542 of 582 FirstFirst ... 42442492532538539540541542543544545546552 ... LastLast
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 8719
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Would we be able to fight a dalek or cyberpunk?
    Daleks and Cybermen, most definitely, though Daleks would not be be a pushover to destroy. One of the locations I have in mind to visit is of course Skaro. I am thinking of about eight locations to explore Metrovania style (plus a prologue and epilogue on Gallifrey).

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Daleks and Cybermen, most definitely, though Daleks would not be be a pushover to destroy. One of the locations I have in mind to visit is of course Skaro. I am thinking of about eight locations to explore Metrovania style (plus a prologue and epilogue on Gallifrey).
    What kind of weapons do we have? Do we travel in time and space?

What kind of weapons do we have? Do we travel in time and space?
    You’re a UNIT soldier from the modern day era and I have the idea you gradually unlock weapons and maybe some sort of temporal power like Bad Wolf Rose (not certain about that yet). You can move between a selection of portals housed in a secure UNIT base within Modern London that acts as a hub area. The idea is for Modern London, three historical locations on Earth and four future or alien locations. If you have played Jedi Fallen Order it works a bit like that with moving around each location where you move back and forth, unlock new sections and have some level of choice as to where to go. Different incarnations of the Doctor appear in each time period, as well as iconic aliens and villains.

You’re a UNIT soldier from the modern day era and I have the idea you gradually unlock weapons and maybe some sort of temporal power like Bad Wolf Rose (not certain about that yet). You can move between a selection of portals housed in a secure UNIT base within Modern London that acts as a hub area. The idea is for Modern London, three historical locations on Earth and four future or alien locations. If you have played Jedi Fallen Order it works a bit like that with moving around each location where you move back and forth, unlock new sections and have some level of choice as to where to go. Different incarnations of the Doctor appear in each time period, as well as iconic aliens and villains.
    Ok it sounds great.

9th Doctor Adventures: Shadow of Fear comes out today.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-08-2023 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    So there I was watching "Blink" yesterday. And at the end, Sally Sparrow is running an antiquarian book and rare DVD shop with whatshisname. It struck me that I now wanted to know what she might be doing now because I really doubt that shop is still in business.

I would love me some Sally Sparrow audio adventures or something to fill in this "suddenly I need to know" question.
    Carey's career went big shortly after Blink so I'm not sure they can get her for an audio. Maybe a sound alike but probably not her.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Big Finish has confirmed more casting for Once and Future, their epic eight part anniversary special:

- David Warner is posthumously giving his last performance as the Unbound Doctor from the Unbound and Benny Summerfield range.
    - Stephen Noonan, Michael Troughton and Tim Treloar are back voicing the First, Second and Third Doctors respectively.
    - Michelle Gomez is back as Missy!
    - Nicola Walker as longtime Eighth Doctor companion Liz Chenka.
    - Georgia Tennant returns running as Jenny the Doctor’s Daughter!
    - Michelle Ryan is also back as Lady Christina.
    - Everyone’s favourite mum from the Powell Estate as Camille Coduri returns as Jackie Tyler.
    - The entire Paternoster Gang is ready to assist with Neve Mcintosh as Madame Vastra, Caitlin Stewart as Jenny Flint and Dan Starky as Strax!
    - The Fourth Doctor’s old friends are back with Sadie Miller as Sarah Jane and Christopher Nayler as Harry Sullivan.
    - The Time War’s legacy continues with Ken Bones’ General and Beth Chalmbers as Velkin.

More announcements of casting incoming!

Big Finish has confirmed more casting for Once and Future, their epic eight part anniversary special:

- David Warner is posthumously giving his last performance as the Unbound Doctor from the Unbound and Benny Summerfield range.
    - Stephen Noonan, Michael Troughton and Tim Treloar are back voicing the First, Second and Third Doctors respectively.
    - Michelle Gomez is back as Missy!
    - Nicola Walker as longtime Eighth Doctor companion Liz Chenka.
    - Georgia Tennant returns running as Jenny the Doctor’s Daughter!
    - Michelle Ryan is also back as Lady Christina.
    - Everyone’s favourite mum from the Powell Estate as Camille Coduri returns as Jackie Tyler.
    - The entire Paternoster Gang is ready to assist with Neve Mcintosh as Madame Vastra, Caitlin Stewart as Jenny Flint and Dan Starky as Strax!
    - The Fourth Doctor’s old friends are back with Sadie Miller as Sarah Jane and Christopher Nayler as Harry Sullivan.
    - The Time War’s legacy continues with Ken Bones’ General and Beth Chalmbers as Velkin.

More announcements of casting incoming!
    I'm excited. I'm hoping John Carly and Young War Doctor gets to join in.

Sylvia Sims died. She played Lady Prichard in GHOST LIGHT-a pretty creepy performance as Josiah's brainwashed henchwoman.

It is a fun listen.

Kind of be interesting to have her react with the 14th Doctor and mistake him for the Tenth, especially since he knows her whole deal now.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Kind of be interesting to have her react with the 14th Doctor and mistake him for the Tenth, especially since he knows her whole deal now.
    I'm curious how Big Finish will tackle 14 in the future. He's essentially 10.5 same with Metacrisis Doctor.

I'm excited. I'm hoping John Carly and Young War Doctor gets to join in.
    I wouldn’t be surprised if he and maybe even Jo Martin makes an appearance, maybe they’ll even have gotten Jacob Dudman to have one final stab for a cameo as Eleven and Twelve. And at some point they’re presumably going to have to decide how to incorporate 13 for audios…

I wouldn’t be surprised if he and maybe even Jo Martin makes an appearance, maybe they’ll even have gotten Jacob Dudman to have one final stab for a cameo as Eleven and Twelve. And at some point they’re presumably going to have to decide how to incorporate 13 for audios…
    Probably they'll have an impressionist for her or focus more on Fugitive.

Jodie has a new show on Paramount+, a drama called ONE NIGHT about a group of friends haunted by some traumatic event in the past. Sounds kind of similar to a lot of shows these days...