Page 573 of 581 FirstFirst ... 73473523563569570571572573574575576577 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 8710
    Incredible Member

The real question is what's up with the neighbour? spoilers:
    She didn't understand the police box being on the street at the beginning but at the end she was watching for the Tardis to take off. She could have been the one to drop off the baby as well. Did the Master do a body swap? Missy? Rani? Zygons up to something? Clara helping out?
    end of spoilers
    Sounds perfect.

Ratings are better than the Giggle at 4.7 million, also third watched show on the day in the UK at least.

As for the Master, the Giggle did tease he would return as he was turned into the Toymaker's gold tooth which was found by somebody's hand.

So it's possible he might somehow be brought back "End of Time" style, although possibly without the sabotaged resurrection this time. So naturally everybody's speculating when exactly.

Might even be Simm again somehow. If the Doctor can bring back an old face, why not the Doctor?

Or even, in a sort of twist about him taking over the Doctor in Power, a past Doctor returns, but is revealed to actually be the Master who just happens to have regenerated a face identical to one of the Doctor's! Or even a companion, as the show seems to be more comfortable with past companions now-Of course Chibnall did it mainly but the specials did give us Donna who had been gone for a while and of course Mel returned and will be in the new season.

Matt Smith has made a few villainous turns in most of his movie roles, and was arguably outside of Jodie the most amiable of the post-2005 Doctors.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    The real question is what's up with the neighbour? spoilers:
    She didn't understand the police box being on the street at the beginning but at the end she was watching for the Tardis to take off. She could have been the one to drop off the baby as well. Did the Master do a body swap? Missy? Rani? Zygons up to something? Clara helping out?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I feel like its alot simpler than that.She's a new character who became more involved in the Doctor's adventures later in the series.

We would probably meet her past self in future episodes. She's the new mystery box tease ie Torchwood/Bad wolf etc.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-26-2023 at 02:58 PM.

Be kind of hilarious if she's just a LINDA member or something like that.

So the scene where the Doctor saves the pram lady from the falling giant snowman with the somewhat Mcgann-esque bit with the officer was added in after Disney's test-screenings that felt that it needed a somewhat better/sooner intro for the Doctor apart from him monitoring Ruby's bad luck.

So it looks like Disney does sort of have at least some creative input, although in this case I'd say it's a positive one.

https://www.bigfinish.com/releases/v...paign=DW09D03C

9 meets Bernice Summerfield in a upcoming box set "Buried Threats".
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-28-2023 at 12:49 PM.

The Christmas special was great. The wait for the new season is going to be long.
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred

Millie/Ruby kind of reminds me a bit of Clara. Not so much the mystery but the kind of wide-eyed reactions she had.

I found this video on YouTube

https://cultbox.co.uk/general/sontar...amas-announced

Sontarans versus Rutans is a monthly release from January to April 2024.

Finally saw the Christmas special the other day. Since I've avoided the talk here before I saw it, who the hell was that old lady who knew what the TARDIS was?
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Finally saw the Christmas special the other day. Since I've avoided the talk here before I saw it, who the hell was that old lady who knew what the TARDIS was?
    She's one of series 14's many mysteries.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Millie/Ruby kind of reminds me a bit of Clara. Not so much the mystery but the kind of wide-eyed reactions she had.
    I thought of Clara as well, mostly because of her hair and clothing style.
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    She's one of series 14's many mysteries.
    Okay, thanks for the heads up.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Finally saw the Christmas special. I liked it, but not as a Dr Who story. It seemed too fantasy for me, though I suppose the Christmas specials have always leant a little that way.

I could imagine myself preferring this kind of story if they swapped out the Doctor for a magician/wizard working in London. In other words, RTD was put in charge of a completely new franchise.