Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Marvel Announces Dr. Strange: Damnation in February

Figured this needed its own thread...

Donny Cates, Nick Spencer, and Rod Reis are bringing together Blade, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Dr. Strange and more for an upcoming “corner event” in February!

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/11/...nge-damnation/

Honestly cannot wait. Read Cates’ God Country just last weekend and it made me an instant fan. And now he’s writing some of my favourite characters together in an event.

Seems like Marvel’s finally pushing their magic corner of the MU. Long overdue!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Eh, didn't particularly care for his first issue on Doctor Strange this week, this might actually push me to drop earlier than I thought I would.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    Figured this needed its own thread...

Donny Cates, Nick Spencer, and Rod Reis are bringing together Blade, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Dr. Strange and more for an upcoming “corner event” in February!

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/11/...nge-damnation/

Honestly cannot wait. Read Cates’ God Country just last weekend and it made me an instant fan. And now he’s writing some of my favourite characters together in an event.

Seems like Marvel’s finally pushing their magic corner of the MU. Long overdue!
    I really thought that Marvel was setting us up for a Dr. Strange event a few yrs. ago well prior to the movie announcement but then nothing happened. Can't leave out Brother Voodoo and Majik. May come back to Marvel for this but the art better be good.

I'm glad that Moon Knight is going to be here. That alone is an instant buy. Not bad with the creative team as well.

C'mon Nick, use the Black Knight and his Ebony Blade!

I will pick up for Iron Fist....not sure how I feel about everything else. But I will remain positive!
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Strange trying to undo the damage to Vegas is definitely a very Stephen thing to do, even if he's not Sorcerer Supreme anymore. I hope his characterization is on-point for this story.

On-paper Stephen and a bunch of magic heroes teaming-up to fight Mephisto should be cool, though it'll all depend on the execution.

I guess it's fitting that Spencer would be involved in an attempt to undo something from his event.

I'm glad Stephen's not wielding an axe on that cover.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    I'm glad that Moon Knight is going to be here. That alone is an instant buy. Not bad with the creative team as well.
    yes I would like to see MK embrace the magical aspects of his story again.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Strange trying to undo the damage to Vegas is definitely a very Stephen thing to do, even if he's not Sorcerer Supreme anymore. I hope his characterization is on-point for this story.

On-paper Stephen and a bunch of magic heroes teaming-up to fight Mephisto should be cool, though it'll all depend on the execution.

I guess it's fitting that Spencer would be involved in an attempt to undo something from his event.

I'm glad Stephen's not wielding an axe on that cover.
    He is out as SS again?

Quote Originally Posted by mrjinjin View Post
    C'mon Nick, use the Black Knight and his Ebony Blade!
    I think Moon Knight edged him out.

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    He is out as SS again?
    Loki seems to be SS; according to his covers.

let Blade do cool things!

Astonishing Member

Looks interesting.
    Another series from Marvel that i am looking forward to read.

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    He is out as SS again?
    Yes, again .

Extraordinary Member

I demand Morbius the Living Vampire to be involved! And pretty much else who was in the Midnight Sons because then this would more or less be the Midnight Sons 2.0