Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

looks good.. the preview actually wasn't bad. however what I'm more excited about is for the countdown of storms exit from this book!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Dancing in the Shadows Indigo_Lady's Avatar

And the Kitty centric storylines continue... To think that I used to like Kitty and Peter together. There just seemed to be something very awkward and off-putting about this whole thing.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo_Lady View Post
    And the Kitty centric storylines continue... To think that I used to like Kitty and Peter together. There just seemed to be something very awkward and off-putting about this whole thing.
    It's not the nature of their relationship. It's how it's executed.

Unglaublich!

When it came out, I loved Mekanix. A whole book that was completely Kitty-centric, especially since she'd been absent for so long... superb idea and execution.

But this is a team book and I can't believe no editor or anyone has actually collared Marc yet and said "What about the other characters?? Why is absolutely everything hinged on Kitty Pryde?!" I mean, the new villain has had more lines of dialogue (not to mention an entire issue dedicated to them) than Kurt and Ororo have put together!

Surely someone in power must've noticed this and thought it a bit... odd....

That's not the only problem with Marc... and why can't I find the "Guggenheim is a jerk" thread I started the other day? About a tweet accusing him of certain stuff. Less of the censorship please, CBR!

Great preview. Loving how the Kitty/Colossus relationship is developing and evolving. I think that's one of those classic X-men romances that always gets derailed or circumvented for all the wrong reasons. Now, they seem to be coming together again for the right reasons.

Also glad they're bringing back Lydia Nance. I've said in the past that the X-men need more human enemies. Lately, they've spent too much time fighting each other, other mutants, or even other heroes. Nance might be the kind of character who can finally fill that role and I hope it develops in this series.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

I never liked Kitty before. I just kind of hate her now.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

So, they're progressing to that stage again. Meanwhile Rachel and Nightcrawler are still at first base. We should all applaud at the restraint they show until they're sure.

WTH is guggemheim writing? I think colossus/kitty should just move on. the writer sucks writing romance.

Come on guys you are exaggerating there is nothing much in the scenes with Kitty and Colossus although preferring the two just as friends but it was even romantic .

The X-mens battle also includes politics so it's good to see we're coming back to this but I'm still *&%# because Gold is totally ignoring what happened in SE. Any mention of this event should be practically an overkill against mass deportation or prejudice.

Loved the cover it will be nice to see the characters in new uniforms and it would be nice if they stayed with them.

For the standards of Guggenheim, this looks ok. Lan Medina's Kitty is horrible though.

Just glad we're done with Mojo.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo_Lady View Post
    But this is not Kitty and Colossus. It's Gugs Madonna/Whore version of Kitty, and instead of Colossus, we get Guggenheim-lossus.

That's not the only problem with Marc... and why can't I find the "Guggenheim is a jerk" thread I started the other day? About a tweet accusing him of certain stuff. Less of the censorship please, CBR!
    Yep. Seems to have gotten deleted. :/

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Le sigh.
    I am glad that they are back to talking about the issues around this lady, but as others have said how on Earth would any type of mass deportation law be allowed to exist nevermind be adopted after Secret Empire? It makes no sense. I'm bored by this Kitty and Piotr romance. Give me more of Storm, Rachel, and Kurt please.

BANNED

I think Kitty looks more likable with a long hair.