Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WheelchairX View Post
    I'm guessing that the Gem Logan is holding is the Space Gem - so he could return OML back to his own universe
    Haha, hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So how long before Wolverine gets his costume back?
    Not That Old Man Logan is gonna be a thing.

Astonishing Member

So how long before Logan gets his costume back? His old self has already taken the "civvies costume" shtick.
    He might not. They have Laura in a new costume very simmilar to his and he doesn't really need a costume. Idealy he'll get a costume after he sends OML,Jimmy, and the 05 away.
    I hope that he's not overuse and he still lets Laura be relivent.

BANNED

Oh my sweet summer childs who think the high selling Wolverine books will be cancelled just cause Logan is back...

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    He might not. They have Laura in a new costume very simmilar to his and he doesn't really need a costume. Idealy he'll get a costume after he sends OML,Jimmy, and the 05 away.
    I hope that he's not overuse and he still lets Laura be relivent.
    Well, Laura went from the classic colors to X-Force colors, and now she's wearing yellow and black for X-Men Red.

I think you could probably get Logan back in the yellow and blue and he'd still seem distinct enough from her.

But he might not get his costume back until he becomes Wolverine again.

Astonishing Member

Well, Laura went from the classic colors to X-Force colors, and now she's wearing yellow and black for X-Men Red.

I think you could probably get Logan back in the yellow and blue and he'd still seem distinct enough from her.

But he might not get his costume back until he becomes Wolverine again.
    Your probally right, but I see the issue of who's wolverine being handled badly.

BANNED

If/when we get Logan back in uniform, we might see him back in tan, or maybe some variation of his X-force uniform. I imagine they'll want to keep Laura and Logan with a distinctive look.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    And they said no events for 18 month's
    They said no major line-wide events for 18 months. This is probably a book, not an event anyway, but it doesn't seem to be a line-wide event regardless.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member

I am not excited about Wolverine coming back to boost sales of non X-Men books

BANNED

Maaaaan, put this guy with the X-Men, where he belongs, and buzz off with this MCU synergy garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    That's just Carol's sash.
    Correct. IT WAS A JOKE.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Just our luck Logan wont come back in X-Men but in a new Infinity Watch ongoing team book
    X-Men Forever

Good. This keeps him away from Jean, plus lets Marvel continue telling stories with Old Man Logan and Laura until he returns to Earth.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Just our luck Logan wont come back in X-Men but in a new Infinity Watch ongoing team book
    That's why Paniccia never said anything about it. He won't actually be involved with the X-Men.

This is why I don't support the Marvel Universe.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    That's why Paniccia never said anything about it. He won't actually be involved with the X-Men.

This is why I don't support the Marvel Universe.
    I agree
    As in, if the Marvel Universe exists so that they can put X-Men in Avenger's teams to boost their sales, and to have crossovers like AvX or IvX in which the X-Men are the bad guys and the ones who end up with dead characters and character assasinated characters, then it would be better to send them to their own universe (along with everything associated with them like the Savage Land, the Shi Ar, Phoenix, Brood, Alpha Flight etc)
    I am sorry for those who like the friendship of Wolverine and Spiderman, but in the current context the Marvel Universe is harmful.