Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Forced movie synergy? At some point we have to realize these are actual characters in the Marvel Universe and not MCU-lite.
    Well, the line can be very blurry when it comes to the comics sometimes .

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

It the old law of diminishing returns in effect here. The Stones have just been so over used that why should we even care about yet another Infinity story? It is just like how Thanos has been watered down to a shell of what he used to be. It used to be when he would show up it was "HOLY HELL ITS THANOS!!!!!!", but now it is just like "oh look its Thanos again .... so anyway". The Stones have reached that level of "meh ... who cares" at this point.

I feel completely apathetic towards this.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

If done correctly this could be a good storyline, who knows with the recent changes to Marvels front offices it will probably be a block buster.
    Please no Squirrel Girl or anything to do with Gwen, actually only if the die.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    It the old law of diminishing returns in effect here. The Stones have just been so over used that why should we even care about yet another Infinity story? It is just like how Thanos has been watered down to a shell of what he used to be. It used to be when he would show up it was "HOLY HELL ITS THANOS!!!!!!", but now it is just like "oh look its Thanos again .... so anyway". The Stones have reached that level of "meh ... who cares" at this point.
    Not to mention the fear that this is going to lead to some kind of rehash of Infinity Gauntlet.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Well im glad well see the solit for the lead up woth Guardians. Im only excited for this because logan is back.
    X-Men Forever

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I feel completely apathetic towards this.
    Yep. Right there with you. I wanna ask why Logan is in this crossover? but i already know the answer GOTG and Captain Marvel can't sell worth a damn. I guess this will be the second Captain Marvel, GOTG and X-Men crossover.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    Anything involving mutants is a no buy for me
    It doesnt involve mutants just logan
    X-Men Forever

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby Krackle View Post
    Heck of a thing to be dumped on Cebulski's lap. I'm guessing this was Alonso's final event... which he said there would be no more of for awhile.
    Ah, christ. No, Marvel (honestly, I thought it was Brevoort, but maybe Alonso) said there were no line-wide events. I assume this is a book, not an event, but it's certainly not a line-wide one.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Ah, christ. No, Marvel (honestly, I thought it was Brevoort, but maybe Alonso) said there were no line-wide events. I assume this is a book, not an event, but it's certainly not a line-wide one.
    If anything it would likely crossover in GotG and possibly any other cosmic books. Maybe even X-Men? I hope it's not line wide.
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Forced movie synergy? At some point we have to realize these are actual characters in the Marvel Universe and not MCU-lite.
    Let's pretend that an event focused on the Infinite Stones, not Gems, just in time for the movie isn't movie synergy.
    Songbird Appreciation Thread

Support Flintstones & Future Quest.

BANNED

I honestly have no real interest in this UNLESS it means we get a new Infinity Watch. I just want that so I can laugh my ass off knowing the living trainwreck known as Wolverine is now in charge of one of the most powerful items in the MU.

BANNED

is this marvels attempt to set up. a Trinity in response to DCs attempt to create marvel analogs in its dark imprint series? Wonder if this faction Clash's with a villainous faction having the other gems. The other faction could be Loki, Doom, Kang magneto sinister or the void or voyager even Avenger X.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Nothing to say this is an event, per se. It could very well just be self-contained in GotG or maybe a crossover with one or more other titles but not a line wide "event." As a tease, this image is pretty ho-hum - thanks to the bland art - but the story that Duggan is currently telling in GotG has been excellent so I'm pumped to see where it's going.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Please no Squirrel Girl or anything to do with Gwen, actually only if the die.
    That's dumb.