Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    All-New Member

The biggest problem I had with this issue was that it wasn't a story so much as just an extended action scene. Things happened, but I didn't feel anything was at stake aside from the most obvious. I don't really know who the characters are, I don't really get a sense of what they're about. It reminded me of the storytelling in Michael Bay's Transformers movies.

I don't know. I liked the art asides of Cassie's female parts. Writing wasn't bad either. I also liked how it kinda was complete story, sure there were some hooks left for next issues but whole bus thing started and ended in one issue. But it feels a bit like writer was trying too hard to deliver #attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I don't know. I liked the art asides of Cassie's female parts. Writing wasn't bad either. I also liked how it kinda was complete story, sure there were some hooks left for next issues but whole bus thing started and ended in one issue. But it feels a bit like writer was trying too hard to deliver #attitude.
    I feel like I'm the lone one who didn't notice Cassie's size but yeah the art was good.

Spectacular Member

Was that Manchester Black working with STAR's Advanced Ideas?

Interesting to see that Cassie's phone has Tim standing in front of Arkham, so that's odd because Tim never told her his name or anyone for that matter during the previous TT run.

Big security lapse from Red Robin, tech genius. Even if it's the ultra-secure mobile Batphone, why would you communicate in that fashion in costume? Talk about a needless risk.

Bet he believes that Snapchat pics really disappear, too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jadeb View Post
    Big security lapse from Red Robin, tech genius. Even if it's the ultra-secure mobile Batphone, why would you communicate in that fashion in costume? Talk about a needless risk.

Bet he believes that Snapchat pics really disappear, too.
    ???

What's the complaint here? That he was sitting on a rooftop with his laptop?

That Red Robin is talking to his teammate, while on a mission in costume, via a connection that has the potential to expose his secret identity. Her phone identifies him as Tim and shows his unmasked pic.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jadeb View Post
    That Red Robin is talking to his teammate, while on a mission in costume, via a connection that has the potential to expose his secret identity. Her phone identifies him as Tim and shows his unmasked pic.
    ...how?

I mean, I'm sure it would help identify him if someone decided to grab Cassie's phone, ring this "Tim" and Red Robin was around and his phone started buzzing (which wouldn't happen, he has a headset), or if someone was watching Cassie and Red Robin together, despite they being far apart and he up on a roof, but I'm not seeing the problem at all. Worried the NSA are eavesdropping or something?

Why would you take that risk? Maybe someone's intercepting that call. Maybe someone gets a video of her talking to "Tim" and notices Tim looks a lot like Red Robin. Maybe she gets hit and drops the phone. There's just no reason to mix your costumed identity with your civilian identity, especially when in an extremely public setting. Anyone as tech savvy as Tim would know better.

Bet he sends his credit card number via email, too. Hey, what could happen?

I thought it was OK. It didn't blow me away, but it was better than anything I read during Lobdell's run.
    Honestly, the biggest problem I had was with the horrible costumes. Wonder Girl and Raven desperately need new looks.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

To be completely honest, the book was a fair site better than just about anything in the previous run that I can think of. For the most part I really didn't see anything in the story that pushed the characters out of character with the exception of maybe Bunker's reaction at the end which I thought might have been a little extreme from what we have seen previously in regard to him. Other than that, it didn't make me want to throw the book in the trash as I have often wanted to do in the last couple of years.

The art was beautiful. It's Kenneth Rocafort, I expect nothing less!

Issue was solid, but that's about it. Glad to see that BB is green, but I still can't get over Raven's redesign. Maybe a trip to free Azarath from Trigon's control will result in her getting the traditional hooded cloak back.

All-New Member

Was that Manchester black from the Superman vs the elite movie?
    And that Tiger looks so real, beautiful art.

Pretty Solid issue, and a big improvement from the last Teen Titans run. Hopefully next issue we see alot more plot development. Worst thing I can say about this seems like it should comlimented by solo's for the other team members.