A lil' letdown, yeah, but still intrigued at the same time. Nightcrawler's a BIG plus for me, 'cause I've been of the mind for a LONG time that...

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
... Kurt and Jean is a pairing worth exploring...
... due to their strong simpatico in nature. Which I feel exists between them, and the resulting chemistry that should naturally--and almost effortlessly--emerge from it. I fully eXpect them to go together like:

... when it's all said & done.

I also like the inclusion of Gentle, as he's a newer character that already caught my attention prior to, and rather favorably so. So I look forward to seeing what he brings to the ensemble & the story.

Namor's a personal, pet character too, so I can't help but be curious 'bout his participation. Even if it rings a little hollow to me, and seems a lil' bit too, out of left field.

Laura & Jean bouncing off each other could be cool, as their dynamic could go so many ways. It could end up being really entertaining, 'cause there's potential there.

I need to hear more about Trinary, but am least enthused about her & Gabby. Not rightin' 'em off yet, tho, gonna give 'em a chance.

Gambit and/or Iceman, are who I would like to see most now, at this point. As either or both, IMO, would compliment Jean & Kurt really well. Sunfire, Dust, & Surge all sound good to me as possibilities also, as do of course, EoD's Dazz, Northstar, & Frenzy still.