Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Justice League Action

I’m probably late to this but I just discovered Justice League Action on Cartoon Network and it is fantastic! I watched around five episodes and love all the different characters they throw in. Also, you can never go wrong with Kevin Conroy voicing Batman.

My favorite episode so far is the one where Stargirl is babysitting and has to get Batman and Constantine to help with a demon.

Incredible Member

I’ve just started watching it and I dig it.

There is also the Webisodes with a new one each week on Thursday up to episode 19 now https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...42lrSvpMplhPId

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    There is also the Webisodes with a new one each week on Thursday up to episode 19 now https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...42lrSvpMplhPId
    These are all so fun .

I just bought the first DVD set and I have nothing bad to say about it. Justice League Action is generally sublime. Especially in a world where so many versions of Superman are constantly jobbing to make other characters look good (JLU I am looking right at you), Action's Superman is charming, funny, competent, and kicks absolutely copious amounts of ass. And that's just Superman! Wonder Woman's phenomenal, Khary Payton's Cyborg is doing better than he's done since Teen Titans Go! started, J'onn J'onzz is cute as all get out, and Batman straddles the line between Bat-God and mocking the concept of Bat-God, which is really about as well as you're going to do with that concept in play, though I do wish that he was voiced by Bader rather than Conroy. Oh, and everyone else is pretty great too.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

I like it a lot.

Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Almost bought the first season on DVD the other day.
    Think I might have to now....
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Easily one of the best Justice League renditions EVER. Everyone on the show is fun, the action is top notch, and every character gets his or her time to shine.

There's literally nothing going against this show. Well, except for Cartoon Network, of course.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    I just bought the first DVD set and I have nothing bad to say about it. Justice League Action is generally sublime. Especially in a world where so many versions of Superman are constantly jobbing to make other characters look good (JLU I am looking right at you), Action's Superman is charming, funny, competent, and kicks absolutely copious amounts of ass. And that's just Superman! Wonder Woman's phenomenal, Khary Payton's Cyborg is doing better than he's done since Teen Titans Go! started, J'onn J'onzz is cute as all get out, and Batman straddles the line between Bat-God and mocking the concept of Bat-God, which is really about as well as you're going to do with that concept in play, though I do wish that he was voiced by Bader rather than Conroy. Oh, and everyone else is pretty great too.
    When he's not getting shut down or turned into an old dude that is .

I love Bader as Batman but I don't think the humor with Batman would work near as well here if it wasn't Conroy because it's almost deliberately taking a traditional Batman and putting him in a more humorous, fun, and wacky DCU.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I like it a lot.

How meta can you get?
    Pull List: Currently Empty

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I love Bader as Batman but I don't think the humor with Batman would work near as well here if it wasn't Conroy because it's almost deliberately taking a traditional Batman and putting him in a more humorous, fun, and wacky DCU.
    I think Booster and Guy are better fits for Bader.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I think Booster and Guy are better fits for Bader.
    I mean, Bader is Brave and the Bold Batman and he did a solid job in Trapped in Time, but he's pretty awesome as Guy and Booster .

Astonishing Member

Any word if this show is going to continue? I know its cartoon network and superhero shows not named Teen Titans don't last.

Andy Richter as Chronos is flipping hilarious! The majority of the voices are spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    Any word if this show is going to continue? I know its cartoon network and superhero shows not named Teen Titans don't last.
    There really hasn't been any word for or against it, but it doesn't seem likely for a renewal.

It feels like an injustice that Disney XD can get multiple season out of their Marvel cartoons and we can't get a renewal for one non-TTG! DC cartoon.

Though I'm hopeful that, worse comes to worse, they might move JLA to the DC streaming service WB is cooking up.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    Andy Richter as Chronos is flipping hilarious! The majority of the voices are spot on.
    I love how Luthor betrays him partially because he couldn't stand his annoying voice .