Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    First off, I suggest you back the hell up.

Secondly I was the one who said Wally would steal his speed. I never said anything about him having only one power. That's ridiculous.

Your revisionist fanfic regarding the properties of the speedforce is also....interesting. (?)

I don't know who you think you are at this point but you seriously need to check yourself. This is a Flash VS Superman speed topic. If you don't like the topic then stay the hell out of it because ,quite frankly, I see only one "dipshit" in this thread.

So you totally aaume I'm talking about you and lose your **** when it wasnt you I was talking about,hell it wasn't even ppl from this thread alone I was referring to,I hear those 2 arguments all the time.

Ppl do say he has 1 power

Ppl do say he can just steal his speed

What part did I get wrong?

Everything after the 1st paragraph is just my opinion of how it should be,from a common sense standpoint,not that that's how it is now(I'll go back and put a big imo before it to make you feel better).

Calm down btw

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Flash taps into the speed force to get his power, which is unlimited. While Superman just uses his strength to move fast, and therefore should have an upper limit.
    So Flash has to be faster.

Honest question though,does anybody who taps into the speedforce to get there speed automatically need to be faster than Superman? And if your gonna say "no" ,then why does it matter if it's a infinte power source then?

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    So you totally aaume I'm talking about you and lose your **** when it wasnt you I was talking about,hell it wasn't even ppl from this thread alone I was referring to,I hear those 2 arguments all the time.

Ppl do say he has 1 power

Ppl do say he can just steal his speed

What part did I get wrong?

Everything after the 1st paragraph is just my opinion of how it should be,from a common sense standpoint,not that that's how it is now(I'll go back and put a big imo before it to make you feel better).

Calm down btw

Yeah I know people said he can steal his speed. I was one of them. That's established FACT. Fact that I said it and fact that Wally can do it.

What part did you get wrong? Everything from "how it should be,from a common sense standpoint,not that that's how it is now" . Fanfic.

And DON'T tell me to calm down when you're the one who started calling people "dipshit".

You don't get to cross a line and then tell people to calm down.

You're gonna learn some respect, one way or another. Trust in that.
    Last edited by Midnighter; 11-28-2017 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Honest question though,does anybody who taps into the speedforce to get there speed automatically need to be faster than Superman? And if your gonna say "no" ,then why does it matter if it's a infinte power source then?
    I would assume they would be. But it takes a unique set of circumstances to get access to the Speed Force, so only a very small group of people have been able to access the Speed Force.
    It's not like Joe Jones can buy a Speed Force app for his cell phone and use it to be faster than Superman. There was nothing special about Barry Allen or Wally West, for example, prior to
    that as far as I know.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    Yeah I know people said he can steal his speed. I was one of them. That's established FACT. Fact that I said it and fact that Wally can do it.

What part did you get wrong? Everything from "how it should be,from a common sense standpoint,not that that's how it is now" . Fanfic.

And DON'T tell me to calm down when you're the one who started calling people "dipshit".

You don't get to cross a line and then tell people to calm down.

You're gonna learn some respect, one way or another. Trust in that.

OMG lol you are seriously losing it over there,you sound ridiculous.

Wally can steal speed-- fact

Running really fast is the flashs only power--- false

But still ppl(not you) use the whole 1 power argument.

I was commenting on the absurdity of ppl using the 1 power arguement when they no it's not his only power,calling ppl out for doing it is a public service announcement.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I would assume they would be. But it takes a unique set of circumstances to get access to the Speed Force, so only a very small group of people have been able to access the Speed Force.
    It's not like Joe Jones can buy a Speed Force app for his cell phone and use it to be faster than Superman. There was nothing special about Barry Allen or Wally West, for example, prior to
    that as far as I know.

Didn't the new 52 and Rebirth on 2 seperate occasions empower multiple ppl with abilities from the speedforce? Are all those speedsters Barry was training automatically faster than Superman?

Spectacular Member

Flash has much higher reflexes and reactions, while Superman has higher straight line speed. Flash might beat Superman on foot over a short distance.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Caught'em again.

BANNED

Superman is faster, and has a better range of movement range too.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhichDrWhowins View Post
    Flash has much higher reflexes and reactions, while Superman has higher straight line speed. Flash might beat Superman on foot over a short distance.
    As stated by many people before with actual proof rather than a blanket statement. That isn't true. Using a mind controlled Flash doesn't work because he isn't pushing himself to his max speed whereas Superman is pushing himself to catch up to Flash who traveling at a constant just like in Justice.
    Last edited by FlashEarthOne; 11-29-2017 at 01:46 PM.

As a tangent, Wally’s ability to steal speed is one of the poorest worked out ideas in mainstream comics.

If he can do it without limit..then it alone should make him unstoppable against any foe. Just steal all their speed and leave them there forever. Robbed of all speed no foe can do anything. No magician can cast any spell. No telepath can ever form a thought.

But...of course..Wally doesn’t do that in battle after battle. Any self respecting writer ought to put some limits round it (e.g maybe he needs to be within a given distance, or cannot steal speed from some one who consciously resists it)...otherwise Wally is essentially being shown as ignoring one of his major powers in most key confrontations.

It’s all a wee bit daft, even by super hero standards.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    Caught'em again.

This is a dream conjured by Doctor Destiny. That's not Wally West, that's Wally Allen, and he's not even a real approximation of The Flash, just a conjuration from Superman and Batman's psyches. Please stop posting panels from comics you've never read and acting like you know what you're talking about.
    Last edited by Dred; 11-29-2017 at 03:11 PM.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Caught'em again.

Why is Wally wearing Barry's suit and eye color?

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    This is literally a dream conjured by Doctor Destiny. That's not Wally West, that's *Wally Allen*, and he's not even a real approximation of The Flash, just a conjuration from Superman and Batman's psyches. Please stop posting panels from comics you've never read and acting like you know what you're talking about.
    What was I talking about again? Remind me.

I admitted back on page 2 (my first post) that the Flashes are faster than Supes. I just find it amusing when there are instances of Supes catching a Flash. Vibrate faster, you Scarlet Speedsters!

Why so serious, mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post

You know, I was wondering the same thing. It's Manapul's art, but he's drawing Barry, not Wally.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post

You know, I was wondering the same thing. It's Manapul's art, but he's drawing Barry, not Wally.

Because it's not the typical version of Wally. This is a dream world Doctor Destiny conjured out of the memories from Bruce and Clark. It's a dream where the OG Teen Titans fused with the Justice League to create the Justice Titans. That's Wally Allen, who looks entirely like Barry despite the first name. Other amusing fusions are Arthur Stone as Aquaborg (Cyborg + Aquaman), Diana Troy as Donna Wonder (Diana + Donna), Hal Grayson as Night Lantern (Dick + Hal), Star Canary who didn't get a proper name, and Gar Katar as Hawk Beast (Beast Boy + Hawkman).

The most amusing fusion was Red Terranado, a fusion of the most iconic traitors of both teams -- Terra and Red Tornado.

It all takes placing in Superman/Batman 60 and 61 by Mike Green and Mike Johnson, with Francis Manapul on art.

What was I talking about again? Remind me.

I admitted back on page 2 (my first post) that the Flashes are faster than Supes. I just find it amusing when there are instances of Supes catching a Flash. Vibrate faster, you Scarlet Speedsters!

Why so serious, mate?
    You're the one digging around the internet for out of context "look Superman's faster" pictures from comics you haven't read. I think you're taking this a lot more seriously than I am. I just actually read the comics, pardon me.

You also didn't admit anything. You said Flash is faster on Earth and Superman is faster in space, which isn't true either. Not that it really matters. Whoever needs to be faster for a particular story is faster. It's almost always Flash by nature of how the characters work but I'm sure there's exceptions out there.
    Last edited by Dred; 11-29-2017 at 03:14 PM.