Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a bit of a stomp, no?

Reeves superman is a class 100 brick that stops continental plates from shifting and moves the moon under his own power. What is Cavil supes even going to do to him?

It might take a while, but it's really going to end only one way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_M View Post
    This is a bit of a stomp, no?

Reeves superman is a class 100 brick that stops continental plates from shifting and moves the moon under his own power. What is Cavil supes even going to do to him?

It might take a while, but it's really going to end only one way.
    He's been hurt by far less and my be a bit slower.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    The one who can defeat Zod without breaking too much of Metropolis easily wins this one.
    Missed this, but when your Zod's max power is throwing cars, that's kind of easy to do.

Quote Originally Posted by abmccray View Post
    He's been hurt by far less and my be a bit slower.
    So the running idea is that Zod and the other Kryptonians jobbed him out and he doesn't have class 100 durability despite having class 100 strength?

I can get behind the first one, but the second one is a bit weird. I can wrap my head around someone being significantly less durable than they are strong, but not to the point where their strength and durability are a dozen orders of magnitude apart. Like, how does do class 100 strength feats without his body getting crushed/torn apart from the forces exerted by him or on him?

On second thought...it's like saying Flash has normal human durability except for the forces exerted on/by him while running. Of course, that doesn't explain why Flash could hurt himself by running into a wall at top speed when air should do the same thing to him anyway at those speeds.

...gah, nevermind, I don't think my brain can handle the level of stupidity of comic book physics.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    The one who can defeat Zod without breaking too much of Metropolis easily wins this one.
    Reeve/ Routh does win but, as someone already said, not for that reason. There were only three of them, they didn't display any particularly great speed and the sheer level of the fight amounted to a bit of debris here and there and the convenience that when they did knock each other through buildings, nobody got hit because it was meant to be four color while the Cavill version was meant to deal with what would really happen in a situation like that.
    Power with Girl is better.