Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the ENCHANTRESS: THE ILLUSTRATIVE ART OF DAN BRERETON campaign. We are producing an 8.5 x 11, 120-page, dust jacketed, full-color hardcover art book collecting my most recent work in the form of illustrations, drawings, sketches, painted comic book covers, nude studies and privately commissioned pin-ups.

I'm super excited to again be involved with Big Wow Art Books for our third hardcover art collection. We released the very popular SIREN in 2012, SORCERESS in 2013, and this summer we offer what may be the most captivating collecting of new and archival images in ENCHANTRESS.

A theme is created around each book that reflects part of what inspires and influences me. This book follows SIREN and SORCERESS in its depiction of fantastic female subjects. Perhaps the next art book will features a more masculine subject matter, but for now there is plenty of feminine material I've created personally, professionally and for private commissions over the years. There is actually enough material to fill several books with drawings, paintings, and pin-ups, and so far I haven't tired of doing so.

I've hand--picked the images for this special Kickstarter-only 120-page version, painted a brand-new cover, as well as drawn and painted several images especially for the interior. There are paintings in this book I'm really anxious for you to see. You can expect to see many welcome surprises, favorite and familiar characters, as well as a peek into the archives. In four books I've yet to repeat an image, and I don't intend to start now.

I have been skirting the edges of a Kickstarter project for years now, and it wasn't until I started backing other exciting projects that I realized how much fun it was. It is quite freeing to share in the production, design, and theme selection of an art book with so many of you.

With Kickstarter, we are reaching out directly, in hopes of affording you special packages and rewards, as well as increasing the production value of the books. There are many benefits we couldn't necessarily offer outside of the crowd-funding template.

This is my first KS outing, and it's in tandem with Steve Morger and his company BIG WOW ART (who has already released a very successful and much-anticipated KS project with Juanjo Guarnido).

We sincerely hope you share our enthusiasm for this project and will avail yourselves of the fun offerings and exciting rewards accompanying ENCHANTRESS.

As with every Kickstarter project we have special rewards to include:

Signed Publisher's Hardcover Limited Edition (Limited copies)
Signed and Sketched Edition
PDF Sketchbook featuring many bonus drawings and sketches
An opportunity to own original art published in the book itself!
Much more!

We also have several unique stretch goals that will be shared very soon!

Enjoy the tour my friends!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...publishers-edi

Dan