Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Honestly it's Batwing and Azrael that are the most expendable, in favor of the original team.
    Luke and JPV have the smallest fanbases, yes. However, unlike Kate, they don't have a home without this book. Additionally, Luke still hasn't even gotten an arc and the St. Dumas stuff hasn't been resolved. Plus, it'd be kind of boring if we just went back to the original line-up. And lastly, everything is pointing to Kate and Clayface being the ones to leave, both in-story and in the solicitations.

Like I said though, I'm personally expecting a full break-up of everyone, and then February having a two-parter just about Bruce before Cass and possibly others come back for her arc.
    Last edited by Assam; 11-20-2017 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    I dont care about Victim Syndicate, who even asked for their return? And on top of that the Knighta soundly wrecked them last time.
    Why would they not return? The First Victim has access to Steph's phone; of course they're going to do something with that. And like Anarky said in the preview, the VS is much larger than just 5 people.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    They're coming out later today.

And yeah, I'm currently expecting this arc to end with the team going their separate ways.
    THANK YOU FOR THIS INFORMATION ASSAM.. I needed know that..

... I hope continue with Steph and Cass around here.... However, Cass should be here in Spring..

I dont care about Victim Syndicate, who even asked for their return? And on top of that the Knighta soundly wrecked them last time. Still fully expecting Kate and Clayface to be booted off the team in favor of Tim and Steph.
    I want Tim and Steph here too.. Batwoman has her own comic.. and Clayface, unfortunatelly for Cass, is one old villain and his fate is be again a bat villain..

Batman can´t leave this team(he leaves the JLA ) and Cass... I heard that Tynion is making something for her in SPRING, for recover the old relation of Bruce with Cass(the bad father, david cain returns?), she can´t leave this team..
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-20-2017 at 11:41 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Why would they not return? The First Victim has access to Steph's phone; of course they're going to do something with that. And like Anarky said in the preview, the VS is much larger than just 5 people.
    Because they got utterly humiliated? And because the mystery of the First Victim's identity is well past its "I care" stage.

Because they got utterly humiliated? And because the mystery of the First Victim's identity is well past its "I care" stage.
    I remember when I wanted know his identity... However, I though that he was Cluemaster(I related the first victim with cluemaster "death" in N52 and his obsession with Steph) one criminal that believes that he is victim of batman..

Maybe his identity can be interesting maybe no... I never liked Steph father.. I remember batman eternal..

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Tomorrow, probably.
    thank you, too...
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-20-2017 at 11:52 AM.

Because they got utterly humiliated?
    I don't understand what that has to do with anything. Villains return all the time, and again, it's not just the original five anymore.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

The only person I see needing to come back is the First Victim because there's still the mystery of his identity to resolve.

Now I understand the cover with this batvillains, they are in THIS MOVEMENT that anarky mentions..

For this the bat-team is now bigger than initially(for this saga), there are more villains this time..
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-20-2017 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Now I understand the cover with this batvillains, they are in THIS MOVEMENT that anarky mentions..

For this the bat-team is now bigger than initially(for this saga), there are more villains this time..
    How in the world are Grundy, Zsasz, and bloody Ratcatcher victims or a movement ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    How in the world are Grundy, Zsasz, and bloody Ratcatcher victims or a movement ?
    More lies of Anarky... That can say Tynion, no?

I though that they were here for one chapter but, now I doubt it.. Or we will see more secondary characters without name supporting Anarky movement..

Maybe this wednesday I will see that I am wrong and they are villains of one chapter... Maybe they are only here for make that victim syndicate will be free again.
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-20-2017 at 12:09 PM.

On one hand, STEPHANIE YAY! On the other hand I still can't reconcile with a version of Steph that doesn't believe in heroes considering the lengths she to stay on the streets and wholeheartedly threw herself into everything preboot. It gives me hives how wrong and EmoTeen(tm) she feels like this. Well, emo for Stephanie standards. Man, I used to love how she always rose up through the self doubt and disappointment. Now I almost wish she'd never been reintroduced so I could hold onto the memory. But then I need my Stephanie fix even if like this augh.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Steph is back! Please let her and Tim reunite again in this issue
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

FEBRUARY SOLICITATIONS:

DETECTIVE COMICS #974

"Knight's Fall."
    Can Tim Drake piece his dreams back together after Batwoman's fateful decision, or will the Gotham Knights go their separate ways?

DETECTIVE COMICS #975

"The Trial of Batwoman." In a 30-page anniversary story, Batwoman faces scrutiny from Batman and Red Robin but stands up for her actions. Will Batman allow her to continue bearing his symbol after everything she has done?

BATWOMAN IS OFFICIALLY OUT..
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-20-2017 at 02:56 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    I don't understand what that has to do with anything. Villains return all the time, and again, it's not just the original five anymore.
    Yes, if they're interesting or dangerous, they're neither that's how I feel.

Yes, if they're interesting or dangerous, they're neither that's how I feel.
    Seriously? How can you have read "The Victim Syndicate" and not think they're dangerous? They caused a rift in the team that still hasn't healed. And that's not even getting into their abilities, even though those aren't the point.
    Last edited by Caivu; 11-20-2017 at 11:35 PM.