Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

PULLING:

Action Comics: F**k everything to do with Lar-Zod, but I have to read this for Booster. Please just give us Chris back

Aquaman: This arc is really going on too long. Glad to see it ending soon.

Blue Beetle: Saw this coming. Damn shame. It was finally getting good. Better luck next time Beetles.

Deathstroke: Because Kenan is in it.

Detective Comics: Um...is Kate gonna straight up murder Basil?

Green Arrow: Wooh! An arc about the best character in the book! (I really hope the title isn't meant to be a call back to Rise of Arsenal though)

Justice League: Trust in Priest.

Mera: Queen of Atlantis: Long overdue. I do wish someone else was writing it though.

NEW SUPER-MAN AND THE JUSTICE LEAGUE OF CHINA: Boy is that a mouthful. Regardless, pumped the best book of Rebirth is continuing and with Yang back to not having to rush, this should be brilliant.

The Terrifics: Please don't suck, please don't, please don't suck...

Titans: Yeah, coming back to this after having just dropped it. Why? LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! (I refuse to believe this isn't leading to her)

Other Thoughts:

Batgirl and the Birds of Prey: When are people gonna learn that this plot is idiotic?

Batman and the Signal: Its first issue really has to wow me for me to get this.

Doomsday Clock: See my thoughts about Batman and the Signal.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Blue Beetle is cancelled at Issue #18. I think the New 52 Beetle book might've outlasted this one in terms of issue numbers.

Wonder if the "universe itself begins to crumble" mentioned in the solicit for Batman #40 is a tie-in to Doomsday Clock.

Looks like Slade Wilson is going back to his good old ways.

Tim Seeley is back on The Hellblazer. Dunno if I'll be picking up Richard Kadrey's upcoming three-parter but I'll be checking this one out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    Blue Beetle is cancelled at Issue #18. I think the New 52 Beetle book might've outlasted this one in terms of issue numbers.
    Nope. Rebirth Blue Beetle wins by a hair. New 52 Blue Beetle lasted only 17 issues, #0-16.
    Currently buying:
    Print: Superman, Nightwing, Super Sons, Doomsday Clock, Young Justice, Books of Magic, Batman: Creature of the Night, Ascender, Birthright, Black Hammer, . Digital: Action Comics, Batman, Detective Comics, Batman Beyond, Flash, Justice League, Titans, Teen Titans, Deathstroke, The Wild Storm, Terrifics, Naomi, The Dreaming, Star Wars, Black Science, The Magic Order, Gideon Falls, Giants, Archie, Riverdale, Maxwell's Demons.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    Nah the Rebirth title outlasted the New 52 series by about two issues. 19 (includes one-shot) vs 17 (including zero issue). Ironically both series add up to equal the 2006 series (19+17=36).
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Detective Comics: Um...is Kate gonna straight up murder Basil?
    Maybe not? He was present in the one panel with Spoiler crying at the end of Batwoman: Rebirth #1, but that could just be misdirection. And it might not technically be murder. But she's definitely killing someone.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Nah the Rebirth title outlasted the New 52 series by about two issues. 19 (includes one-shot) vs 17 (including zero issue). Ironically both series add up to equal the 2006 series (19+17=36).
    Ah, chalk that one up to my terrible memory then. I recalled New 52 Beetle going to at least 18. :P

Was Cyborg cancelled?.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Was Cyborg cancelled?.
    Bloody eh, you're right, it isn't there! I didn't hear about a cancellation though.

I mean is not that i care, just curious.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Jla/doom patrol special #1
    mother panic/batman special #1
    shade, the changing girl/wonder woman special #1
    cave carson has a cybernetic eye/swamp thing special #1
    doom patrol/jla special #1
    aquaman #33
    batman #40 & 41
    justice league #38 & 39
    mera: queen of atlantis #1- good god, yes!!
    sideways #1

Thank you..

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

BATMAN BY NEAL ADAMS BOOK ONE TP

Written by Bob Haney, Frank Robbins, Dennis O'Neil and others, art by Neal Adams, Dick Giordano and others, cover by Neal Adams.

Neal Adams' epic tales of the Dark Knight are presented in a newly recut collection of stories from World's Finest Comics #175-176 and The Brave and The Bold #79-85. These stories include Batman's team-up adventures with Deadman, The Flash, Aquaman, Green Arrow and the Teen Titans!

240 pages, $24.99, in stores on March 7.
    What does "newly recut" mean here? I hope it means removing the garish recoloring and touchups Adams did.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

I'm a bit concerned with those Young Animal solicitations.

I only buy Mother Panic, but that month's offering is MOTHER PANIC/BATMAN SPECIAL #1 and is listed as "Milk Wars," part two!

(The description of the main story does sound like it could still be read a stand-alone story, though.)

Surprised New Super-Man isn't getting a new #1 along with the name change.