Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Surprised New Super-Man isn't getting a new #1 along with the name change.
    I do kinda think that would have helped from a business POV.

Thoughts:

- That Young Animal/Justice League crossover .

- It's kind of interesting seeing Magdalene Visaggio doing DC work.

- That's a beautiful kiss on that Aquaman cover...though it sounds like fate will once again separate Arthur and Mera.

- I guess it's only fitting that Black Lightning's rival should be "White Thunder."

- Sad to see Blue Beetle end, but I'm sure Jaime will pop up again soon or get another chance at some point. Jury's probably out on Ted though...

- Wonder Woman dealing with Celtic folklore (and with Batman in tow) is a nice change of pace.

- I'm curious to see how Priest writes Kenan.

- Sounds like Grodd or that villain on the cover is going to end up de-powering Barry, necesitating Wally to come in and take over as Flash. I wonder if Barry will be de-powered all the way till issue #50?

- Does Emiko really need to go through this ardous process to really become Red Arrow? Granted, it did kinda feel like she was trying too hard with it...

- Can't say I saw that dating app Simon was a part of would become more relevant, but okay. Also going to be interesting seeing Simon and Jessica bouncing off the Omega Men, especially if it's King's Omega Men.

- So the Guardians are back in charge of the Green Lanterns? Or what's left of them?

- So Batman is ousted as leader of the League and Cyborg is now in charge? Wow .

- I think I'm going to love this Mera mini.

- Yay, Trigon in Raven's mini (he says sarcastically) ...

- Can no one stay dead in Suicide Squad?

- Roy teaming up with Cheshire in Titans will hopefully lead where I'm expecting it to go...although I can't say I care for a Titans disbanding story.

- Young Monsters in Love should be...interesting. Not your normal Valentine's Day special, that's for sure.

So;
    1) the jl- doom patrol mini; i’m not sure who’s on the team these days, and i’m disappointed that flex mentallo is off the team.
    2) speaking of justice league, i see that batman is on the jla team again; coincidentally, i’m dropping the book again. Titans is finally dropped as well.
    Comics continuum’s pop- up ads are really starting to annoy me.
    Last edited by protege; 11-20-2017 at 05:03 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Titans: Yeah, coming back to this after having just dropped it. Why? LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! (I refuse to believe this isn't leading to her)
    Reading that solicit, I was surprised to see that Roy and Cheshire's past relationship is back in continuity. I guess someone should tell Bored at 3:00 am to update the timeline.

Extraordinary Member

I'm definitely interested in the Milk Wars arc. It looks to be awesome and I'm reading Doom Patrol anyway.
    Phil Jimenez on Nightwing?!?! Sign me up.
    Justice League with Priest should be awesome. Can't wait.

Superman
    Action
    Batman
    Supersons
    Wonder Woman: For Vanessa.
    Supersons volume two.
    Titans
    Teen Titans - is this their version of Terra?
    Justice League
    Nightwing because Phil Jimenez.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Teen Titans - is this their version of Terra?
    How do you mean? Terra's already shown up in Deathstroke.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    How do you mean? Terra's already shown up in Deathstroke.
    Oh nevermind, I misread

Oh yeah, also checking out the terrifics.

Young Animal/DCU looks interesting.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Getting my usual pulls. Along with Batman/Wonder Woman, as seeing Diana interact with Celtic myth drawn by Liam Sharp is too cool to pass up even if I have to tolerate Batman's unneeded presence.

If the Silver Swan arc on Wonder Woman doesn't wow me though, I think I'm dropping it until we get a new writer. I already don't love seeing Jason on that cover, and Darkseid's rearing his ugly head again in the next issue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Reading that solicit, I was surprised to see that Roy and Cheshire's past relationship is back in continuity. I guess someone should tell Bored at 3:00 am to update the timeline.
    Roy and Cheshire's past was re-established awhile ago in Green Arrow.

BANNED

I look at the Hellblazer solicits & I just wonder is Simon Oliver just off the book now? We just seem to drop that whole Djinn & Swamp Thing plot.

Oh well looking forward to Suicide Squads next arc.

Damage 2 - despite Suicide squad and Amanda Waller being in this issue.
    Green Arrow 37 - love the cover!
    Red Hood and the Outlaws 19
    Sideways 1 - looking forward to this.
    Super Sons 13
    Superman 40 & 41

Officially temporarily dropping Batman, skipped the last 3 issues and not interested in future solicits, where we find out what Superman & Wonder Woman think of Bats and Cats.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Action comics - Even though I love this series Jurgens has got to stop with these SIX issue arcs for every story line. It is cool to see Lar-Zod though so soon though, even though it is a future version.

Superman - Looks like another two issue arc with another writer. Great. I love these. The Sinestro and Deathstroke ones were great. Way better than the regular team.

Detective Comics - As long as Tim continues to have a significant role in this book I'm in.

Nightwing - Looks interesting. Always u for going into Dick's time as Robin.

Red Hood - So Jason and Artemis finally get together. Interesting.

Hal Jordan - I thought this Zod story was gonna be a one off but I'm all for having a longer story. Also, great to have the great Ethan Van Sciver back.

Titans - UUUUUHHGGGGHHH. Titans being deconstructed AGAIN??!!! Can't we just have a regualr adventure in this series. "sigh"

Flash - Even though I don't pick this up if this is the real Wally taking over for however long then......YEEESSS!!!!! Finally. Is this the continuation of Flash War from January or something else?

Also picking up
    Wonder Woman
    Super Sons
    The Demon
    Mera
    Batman/TMNT
    Bane
    Brave and the Bold
    The Teriffics

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Getting my usual pulls. Along with Batman/Wonder Woman, as seeing Diana interact with Celtic myth drawn by Liam Sharp is too cool to pass up even if I have to tolerate Batman's unneeded presence.

If the Silver Swan arc on Wonder Woman doesn't wow me though, I think I'm dropping it until we get a new writer. I already don't love seeing Jason on that cover, and Darkseid's rearing his ugly head again in the next issue.
    I'm picking it up only because of the Swan, and dropping it after. Might return after Robinson leaves or when I get Donna or Cassie in the book, whatever happens first.