Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    this certainly looks interesting..Hickman is a weird inclusion, could he be writing a Superman book in the future. Bearded Superman looks like futures end Superman or new 52 superman after the doomed storyline.
    Hickman is teaming up with Austen for the Superman run that legends are made of.

Frankly, I’d rather have Austen than Garth Ennis any day.
    Pull List: Currently Empty

Quote Originally Posted by Dolores - The Worst Poster Ever View Post
    This just came out. Not the full solicit though.

That is a pretty good roster of big-name writers, both new and old (and Chuck Austen ).

Definitely curious to see what kind of stories they deliver and what Hickman's story is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolores - The Worst Poster Ever View Post
    This just came out. Not the full solicit though.

So, this image is related with the AC 1000...

Where did that picture come from?
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 11-21-2017 at 11:47 AM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

The 1000th of the longest running comic series is a sweep of science fictional beauty and achievement. Featuring cameos by some of your favorite DC characters, this grand anniversary issue dovetails into the start of Superman's greatest journey yet, providing new insight into the secret of Superman origin from 80 years ago! Featuring all your favorite Superman writers and artists, Geoff Johns, Gary Frank, Richard Donner, Dan Jurgens, Peter Tomasi, Patrick Gleason, Chuck Austen, Jim Lee, Greg Rucka, John Byrne, Jonathan Hickman, Frank Quitely, Roger Stern, Ed McGuinness, Gail Simone, Dan DiDio, and many more.

This comic is history in the making, you don't want to miss it!
    LOL oh god

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Yo, Dolores is joking. The solicitation is fake, and the picture is fan art.

It was pretty convincing for a second, but *turns on Jo Jo's music* you made one mistake: *does Jotaro Kujo's Clint Eastwood pose* you left out Morrison!
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Too bad, the picture was cool.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Yeah, Delores was pranking us. The Austen thing was a dead giveaway considering even the office considered his contributions to the title toxic

Not to mention the "link" he gave to the solicit turned out to be a troll video.

BANNED

I'm waiting for the day that I'd have done this sort of thing so much that people stop believing anything I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post

It was pretty convincing for a second, but *turns on Jo Jo's music* you made one mistake: *does Jotaro Kujo's Clint Eastwood pose* you left out Morrison!
    Fake... It doesn´t matter, I could no understand the meaning of that image..

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post

lol I feel dumb, that was a cool fan image though.