Page 174 of 191 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 2854

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Very nice layout Balakin. I respect the cutting down. I may need to do this at some point
    thanks! Honestly if I had more space, like owning a mansion, I probably kept a lot more (some books were hard to say goodbye to but I had to draw the line).

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Beautiful set up, Balakin.

And I like the Music Man an Fender Precision-type base guitars. Luckily you play four-strings, otherwise I‘d worry about especially the statues and figurines falling off the shelves
    thanks! My flooring is so bad sometimes I have to be careful where I step anyway had one of the spikier Godzilla figures falling on my head when I was arranging the books. Wasn't very pleasant

Mighty Member

How's Kaijumax? Been eyeing that, but the deluxe is a bit pricey for a blind buy (plus those Oni books don't fit on my shelf )

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    How's Kaijumax? Been eyeing that, but the deluxe is a bit pricey for a blind buy (plus those Oni books don't fit on my shelf )
    yeah the size is an issue cause it barely fits, but I loved it otherwise. As you can probably tell based on my Godzilla and Gamera collection I'm a huge kaiju fan and this series is just deep cut after deep cut. Every page is filled with callbacks and references (and each page has footnotes explaining them, which makes it a dense read in a good way) but on top of that it's a really good story, basically a prison drama focusing on multiple characters and ready to change the status quo when it's necessary.
    Only thing that's going against it is the art, I think it's great but it might throw some people off because of how cartoony it is. Other than IDW's Godzilla books (which I've only read one of, Godzilla Half century war) this is really the only kaiju/tokusatsu focused series I can recall and it's clearly made with lots of love and knowledge of the source material.

Lovely collection Balakin!

I need to stop in here more often. I love checking out people's collections.

All-New Member

Default Custom made shelves

IMG_0368.jpgIMG_0371.jpgIMG_0392.jpg

Long time lurker here, thought I'd put my shelves up. Got back into collecting a little over a year ago, and have been on a tear ever since. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll post more images that are closer up.

All-New Member

IMG_0375.jpgIMG_0390.jpgIMG_0391.jpg

Sorry for spamming the thread, but it'll only let me post 3 pictures at a time. Anyway - Cheers!

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 01:54 PM.

All-New Member

Little over a year. I should’ve taken longer, I used to have a big collection but I had to sell it since I was moving around so much. But now I have an actual house. Thanks for looking though!��

Nice collection, knapp40!