Page 187 of 191 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191 LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 2854

My collection:

índice.jpg

iíndice.jpg

This is how I store them. I'm not sure it's the best way, any advice is welcome

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    My collection:

índice.jpg

iíndice.jpg

This is how I store them. I'm not sure it's the best way, any advice is welcome
    Nice collection so far.I would place something on the bottom shelf of the larger bookcase as it looks empty.I would be afraid it may topple over with the heavy books on top.
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

Many collectors would probably wanna kill me for how I storage my comics. I have a few collected editions in a house out of Santiago (the city I live in) in a poor attempt to make myself more free space, which was immediately occupied by new material. With the pandemic and quarantines, I doubt I will be able to free space any time soon.

IMG_1897.jpg
    IMG_1898.jpg
    IMG_1899.jpg
    Last edited by Chubistian; 06-28-2020 at 12:59 PM.
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

And a few more comics which are in a temporary place

IMG_1902.jpg
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

Does anyone have photos of the BPRD, Abe Sapian, and Witchfinder Omnibus? I collect the tpbs cause they match so well but wanted to see the spines of those if I should upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by theegreatone View Post
    Does anyone have photos of the BPRD, Abe Sapian, and Witchfinder Omnibus? I collect the tpbs cause they match so well but wanted to see the spines of those if I should upgrade.
    image.jpg
    Here you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bob fett; 04-04-2021 at 07:38 PM.
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by bob fett View Post
    image.jpg
    Here you go.
    do you have the abe sapian and witchfinder ones also?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by theegreatone View Post
    do you have the abe sapian and witchfinder ones also?
    P10405-235532.jpg

My imperfect Mignola collection((((

I want to start a place for my omnibuses but I just don’t have the room in my room. Haha. But I’m loving everything I’m seeing here. I’ve always just kept my omnibuses in the comic boxes with the singles. Lol. I could maybe make a tiny corner in my room for a small shelf. I live single issues. I’m never gonna buy many. I’ll have likely 8 Omnibuses by the end of the year. So I don’t need a large area. This gives me stuff to think about.

It's taken me over ten years of living here, but I've sorted out the shelving in my studio at last...
    studio.jpg

That looks great, you must be delighted with it.

Quote Originally Posted by seanphillips View Post
    It's taken me over ten years of living here, but I've sorted out the shelving in my studio at last...
    studio.jpg
    Oh wow. I could lose months in there
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

That's lovely!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

studio.jpg
    That looks fantastic. Any chance of close-ups of your collection?

Incredible Member

studio.jpg
    That looks great, the integration of the vinyl section is cool as well #librarygoals

Also, can I just say that I love your work (which occupies one of my favourite shelves in my own man cave).