Page 117 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2854

continued....

IMG_2837.jpg
    IMG_2838.jpg

BANNED

Cool Collection PLEDGE I need those BPRD HCs... but i missed the trained on that one. :/

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Cool books!!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Amazing Member

Great Photos, Pledge. Nice collection.
    Comic, toys and all around geek things from older geeks perspective: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUX...zQaKJKBaqzuNdg

Cheers guys! I just recently acquired that 5X5 Kallax...it was pretty satisfying finally displaying my books in one place.

Quote Originally Posted by PLEDGE View Post
    Cheers guys! I just recently acquired that 5X5 Kallax...it was pretty satisfying finally displaying my books in one place.
    I just did as well. It looks great and was easy to put together. I'm going to buy at least one more, maybe two if I ever get around to binding the books that I have set aside to bind.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

All-New Member

Great stuff! I am also missing the Incal slipcase

Quote Originally Posted by PLEDGE View Post
    great looking library!

thats the same kallax i have (see my signature) and i am wondering where you got the single column five cubbies on either side of yours? i dont think ive seen that before. thanks

Working on my Marvel shelves...can never figure out how I want them. At this rate I won't get DC or Indies on shelves ever...

The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    Working on my Marvel shelves...can never figure out how I want them. At this rate I won't get DC or Indies on shelves ever...

Damn it....every time i start to feel good about my collection someone goes and does this lol. Awesome dude!
    Last edited by awayne83; 06-17-2016 at 09:29 PM.

Incredible Member

Damn nice collection. Can you take a close up of each shelf section so I can read what you got?

Incredible Member

I feel far less bad for you and your mismatched Miller Omnis now.
    Jealous of the CW set. Those are basically the last OHCs I feel my collection is really missing.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Quote Originally Posted by dishpan View Post
    great looking library!

thats the same kallax i have (see my signature) and i am wondering where you got the single column five cubbies on either side of yours? i dont think ive seen that before. thanks
    Those are just 1X5 Expedits..I'm not sure if the Kallax line continued that particular model.

Crazy good collection Canucked!

I just bought a Kallax myself and was only able to fit all of my Marvels as well. I'm going to have to buy another for my DC and Indies and probably another after that for my bound stuff.

]
    so...you like Marvel huh?
    Great looking collection btw, I like the arrangement.
    Have you read the Tintin set yet? I really like the look of it but can't imagine reading the in such a small size.