Page 151 of 191 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2854
    All-New Member

I've been collecting comics since last december, it's not a big collection but I'm very proud of everything.

ps. many of them are brazilian editions.

Nice collection K.U. it's always nice to see what people are collecting.
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

How do you post pics from your phone? Every time I try it fails to upload.

KillerUmbrella, I notice that you have some foreign language editions. I was on YouTube earlier and was jealous of how some of those Spanish language collected editions look compared to the U.S. versions...most of the Hardcovers do not have those cumbersome dust jackets on the hardcovers but instead have the artwork printed directly onto the book. I wish the U.S. editions would cut out the dust jackets because they are flimsy and tend to get damaged easily.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    KillerUmbrella, I notice that you have some foreign language editions. I was on YouTube earlier and was jealous of how some of those Spanish language collected editions look compared to the U.S. versions...most of the Hardcovers do not have those cumbersome dust jackets on the hardcovers but instead have the artwork printed directly onto the book. I wish the U.S. editions would cut out the dust jackets because they are flimsy and tend to get damaged easily.
    The comic book market here in Brazil is growing (still small, but growing) and most of new consumers prefer hardcovers. It's all in regular size and without dust cover so the final price is not that expensive. Unfortunately the paper quality is way worse than the american books and it will take foverer to complete some runs since they publish only one edition per year. We also don't have the option to choose if we want a TPB or HC, If I'm not wrong the only title currently with these two options is Ms. Marvel.

Here are some examples of hardcovers and a tpb

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd line g View Post
    How do you post pics from your phone? Every time I try it fails to upload.
    my phone is synchronized with my computer

Very nice indeed! I'm jealous of your X-Men volume 3, I still haven't gotten around to getting that yet Also, what did you think of the second Perez WW omnibus? I've seen conflicting views.
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Incredible Member

Collection update as of this week. Have one more book delivery before the new year and I'm almost there with what I was looking for (famous last words)

The big gap on the DC shelf is for the Fourth World Omnibus. Hopefully it'll fit...

Really enjoy reading through complete runs.

IMG_0187 small.jpg

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Collection update as of this week. Have one more book delivery before the new year and I'm almost there with what I was looking for (famous last words)

The big gap on the DC shelf is for the Fourth World Omnibus. Hopefully it'll fit...

IMG_0187 small.jpg
    Very nice collection. I reckon you're going to start thinking about buying another bookshelf in the very near future

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Very nice collection. I reckon you're going to start thinking about buying another bookshelf in the very near future
    Thank you! Indeed I have bit of a space issue. I wanted to get another (smaller) 4x4 Kallax but this room's other wall is inclined (under the roof). First world problems...

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post

IMG_0187 small.jpg
    Hmm... I think it should.

And you will fall in love for Big Barda.

All-New Member

I started collecting comic book last year when my friend gave me a book called Avengers vs X-Men Companion , it is very difficult to buy a omnibus when you live outside of the United States. I have to use shipping service from 3rd party because Amazon does not ship to Vietnam , it cost me 5$ per pounds for each book.

coll.jpg

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    I started collecting comic book last year when my friend gave me a book called Avengers vs X-Men Companion , it is very difficult to buy a omnibus when you live outside of the United States. I have to use shipping service from 3rd party because Amazon does not ship to Vietnam , it cost me 5$ per pounds for each book.

coll.jpg
    A nice little collection you have there. Those 2 X-Men by Lee & Claremont Omnis are not so easy to pick up at decent prices. I feel your pain regarding shipping fees.

Indeed, those two X-Men omnibuses are on my list and have been a pain
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

It has been a year since i brought my first comic(Rebirth Deluxe) I cant really get a good picture of it all together due to not much space, but everything is in these 3 pics(going from top to bottom.
    IMG_1640.jpgIMG_1641.jpgIMG_1642.jpg
    Hoping to add more marvel omnibus but would like to get more stuff from other publishers next year. Mostly looking forward to all the hellboy related releases coming out.