Page 151 of 190 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2839
  1. #2251
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    25

    Default

    I've been collecting comics since last december, it's not a big collection but I'm very proud of everything.

    ps. many of them are brazilian editions.






  2. #2252
    Fantastic Member bob fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Suburbs of Metropolis
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Nice collection K.U. it's always nice to see what people are collecting.
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

  3. #2253
    Spectacular Member 2nd line g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    165

    Default

    How do you post pics from your phone? Every time I try it fails to upload.

  4. #2254
    Spectacular Member Bryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    190

    Default

    KillerUmbrella, I notice that you have some foreign language editions. I was on YouTube earlier and was jealous of how some of those Spanish language collected editions look compared to the U.S. versions...most of the Hardcovers do not have those cumbersome dust jackets on the hardcovers but instead have the artwork printed directly onto the book. I wish the U.S. editions would cut out the dust jackets because they are flimsy and tend to get damaged easily.

  5. #2255
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    KillerUmbrella, I notice that you have some foreign language editions. I was on YouTube earlier and was jealous of how some of those Spanish language collected editions look compared to the U.S. versions...most of the Hardcovers do not have those cumbersome dust jackets on the hardcovers but instead have the artwork printed directly onto the book. I wish the U.S. editions would cut out the dust jackets because they are flimsy and tend to get damaged easily.
    The comic book market here in Brazil is growing (still small, but growing) and most of new consumers prefer hardcovers. It's all in regular size and without dust cover so the final price is not that expensive. Unfortunately the paper quality is way worse than the american books and it will take foverer to complete some runs since they publish only one edition per year. We also don't have the option to choose if we want a TPB or HC, If I'm not wrong the only title currently with these two options is Ms. Marvel.

    Here are some examples of hardcovers and a tpb


  6. #2256
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2nd line g View Post
    How do you post pics from your phone? Every time I try it fails to upload.
    my phone is synchronized with my computer

  7. #2257
    Mighty Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    Very nice indeed! I'm jealous of your X-Men volume 3, I still haven't gotten around to getting that yet Also, what did you think of the second Perez WW omnibus? I've seen conflicting views.
    ďWe have a saying, my people. Donít kill if you can wound, donít wound if you can subdue, donít subdue if you can pacify, and donít raise your hand at all until youíve first extended it.Ē

  8. #2258
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    545

    Default

    Collection update as of this week. Have one more book delivery before the new year and I'm almost there with what I was looking for (famous last words)

    The big gap on the DC shelf is for the Fourth World Omnibus. Hopefully it'll fit...

    Really enjoy reading through complete runs.

    IMG_0187 small.jpg

  9. #2259
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Collection update as of this week. Have one more book delivery before the new year and I'm almost there with what I was looking for (famous last words)

    The big gap on the DC shelf is for the Fourth World Omnibus. Hopefully it'll fit...

    Really enjoy reading through complete runs.

    IMG_0187 small.jpg
    Very nice collection. I reckon you're going to start thinking about buying another bookshelf in the very near future

  10. #2260
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Very nice collection. I reckon you're going to start thinking about buying another bookshelf in the very near future
    Thank you! Indeed I have bit of a space issue. I wanted to get another (smaller) 4x4 Kallax but this room's other wall is inclined (under the roof). First world problems...

  11. #2261
    Astonishing Member Abe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Collection update as of this week. Have one more book delivery before the new year and I'm almost there with what I was looking for (famous last words)

    The big gap on the DC shelf is for the Fourth World Omnibus. Hopefully it'll fit...

    Really enjoy reading through complete runs.

    IMG_0187 small.jpg
    Hmm... I think it should.

    And you will fall in love for Big Barda.

  12. #2262
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I started collecting comic book last year when my friend gave me a book called Avengers vs X-Men Companion , it is very difficult to buy a omnibus when you live outside of the United States. I have to use shipping service from 3rd party because Amazon does not ship to Vietnam , it cost me 5$ per pounds for each book.

    coll.jpg

  13. #2263
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    I started collecting comic book last year when my friend gave me a book called Avengers vs X-Men Companion , it is very difficult to buy a omnibus when you live outside of the United States. I have to use shipping service from 3rd party because Amazon does not ship to Vietnam , it cost me 5$ per pounds for each book.

    coll.jpg
    A nice little collection you have there. Those 2 X-Men by Lee & Claremont Omnis are not so easy to pick up at decent prices. I feel your pain regarding shipping fees.

  14. #2264
    Mighty Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    Indeed, those two X-Men omnibuses are on my list and have been a pain
    ďWe have a saying, my people. Donít kill if you can wound, donít wound if you can subdue, donít subdue if you can pacify, and donít raise your hand at all until youíve first extended it.Ē

  15. #2265
    Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    England
    Posts
    207

    Default

    It has been a year since i brought my first comic(Rebirth Deluxe) I cant really get a good picture of it all together due to not much space, but everything is in these 3 pics(going from top to bottom.
    IMG_1640.jpgIMG_1641.jpgIMG_1642.jpg
    Hoping to add more marvel omnibus but would like to get more stuff from other publishers next year. Mostly looking forward to all the hellboy related releases coming out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •