Page 122 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2854
    Incredible Member

Incredible Member

Incredible Member

Some toys. Wish I had more room. So much stuff is in storage.

Incredible Member

Last one. I promise.

Mighty Member

I remember when you were having those shelves built. They're filling in nicely. One of the things i like about this thread is seeing all the different books on the shelves. Even though i personally wouldn't go the alphabetical route, it looks great. Is that lumberjanes to the max a regular hc? Disappointing, I was about to pull the trigger on this series even though i think the books are overpriced, but now i think I'll definitely pass.

Really nice collection there pud! Love those bonus last pics with the transformers. They look awesome!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    I remember when you were having those shelves built. They're filling in nicely. One of the things i like about this thread is seeing all the different books on the shelves. Even though i personally wouldn't go the alphabetical route, it looks great. Is that lumberjanes to the max a regular hc? Disappointing, I was about to pull the trigger on this series even though i think the books are overpriced, but now i think I'll definitely pass.
    It is overpriced, and I didn't particularly like it - like at all - but my daughter did, and that's who I bought it for. Camping, crazy animals... what's not to like for a kid? Yeah, my shelves are slowly filling up nicely, though they were more full three months ago, but I did a purge. If you look carefully in the first couple of photos, you'll see a stack of books in the bottom corner that I have yet to sell or give away. I really have to stop buying books randomly when there's a bit of a drought. Whenever there's nothing that I actually want for weeks, I end up buying stuff just for the sake of buying something, which I then regret a couple months later.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Really nice collection there pud! Love those bonus last pics with the transformers. They look awesome!
    Thanks!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mooch View Post
    yeah, wow that is a huge number of duck books (200 volumes?)! what are they all?
    Thats an ongoing dutch Donald Duck pocket book collection with mainly scandinavian/italian artists work in them. One each month. Been collecting them since nr. 1 in 1990 and so far we are up to number 250. There are rows of them behind the ones you see on my shelves.

What are the books between Legend of the Scarlett Blade and Metabarons Genesis and between Anibal 5 and West Coast Blues?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy_Arsenal View Post
    What are the books between Legend of the Scarlett Blade and Metabarons Genesis and between Anibal 5 and West Coast Blues?
    Metabarons Ultimate Collection slipcase.

Aama: the smell of warm dust.

Fantastic Member

IMG_2313.jpg
    IMG_2314.jpg
    IMG_2315.jpg

The file cabinets hold single issues. The shelves hold the trades and hardcover. The drafting table came from a weekly newspaper selling their pre-computer equipment. It doubles as a functioning lightbox.

Fantastic Member

So, here an update of my collection. New shelves, all kinds of comics now united in one room, yay!

Let's start with the graphic novels and euro stuff.

Fantastic Member

On to more mainstream stuff. First an overview.

Fantastic Member

And then more details starting from the left...

Fantastic Member