Page 64 of 191 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NZ_InFerno View Post
    Some sweet collections posted lately, good to see more people going with glorious hardcovers rather than filthy peasant trades ;p
    LOL! My peasant trades get thrown in long boxes or plastic totes.

Spectacular Member

First post! I owe it all to the first Avengers movie for sending me to Wikipedia, then Marvel Digital Unlimited, Then Comixology, then InStockTrades, and you all know how the rabbit hole goes. This is a brand new shelf. I got it on Overstock.com, and can't remember the name, but if anyone is interested I can find out for you. I like that the shelves on each level are staggered so you get a bit of extra support under the heavy books. The only thing I don't love about it is that it's a friggin' 0.1 inch too short for my Sixth Gun Deluxe Edition. Fear Agent, Absolutes, and everything else is fine. This will also be a problem should I ever pull the trigger on the Parker Martini Edition. Other than that I love it!

My jewels here are the Infinite Crisis Omnibus and the Captain America Omnibus Variant. I found both sealed at a LCS near me! The Cap was marked up to $130, Infinite Crisis was cover price! I'm actually in the market for trading the Infinite Crisis and Absolute Kingdom come (first printing). Both are sealed still - the 'Crisis has a small hole in the shrinkwrap I can show you in pictures but it's pretty much sealed.

I'll post again in the trade section but I'm looking for a few harder to get Marvel Omnibuses. Anyway, I've lurked here for a while but wanted to join the community! Thanks for doing what you do, guys and gals.

Last edited by awalk1227; 02-26-2015 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by awalk1227 View Post
    First post! I owe it all to the first Avengers movie for sending me to Wikipedia, then Marvel Digital Unlimited, Then Comixology, then InStockTrades, and you all know how the rabbit hole goes. This is a brand new shelf. I got it on Overstock.com, and can't remember the name, but if anyone is interested I can find out for you. I like that the shelves on each level are staggered so you get a bit of extra support under the heavy books. The only thing I don't love about it is that it's a friggin' 0.1 inch too short for my Sixth Gun Deluxe Edition. Fear Agent, Absolutes, and everything else is fine. This will also be a problem should I ever pull the trigger on the Parker Martini Edition. Other than that I love it!

My jewels here are the Infinite Crisis Omnibus and the Captain America Omnibus Variant. I found both sealed at a LCS near me! The Cap was marked up to $130, Infinite Crisis was cover price! I'm actually in the market for trading the Infinite Crisis and Absolute Kingdom come (first printing). Both are sealed still - the 'Crisis has a small hole in the shrinkwrap I can show you in pictures but it's pretty much sealed.

I'll post again in the trade section but I'm looking for a few harder to get Marvel Omnibuses. Anyway, I've lurked here for a while but wanted to join the community! Thanks for doing what you do, guys and gals.

Why in the world would they change the colour of the invincible spine after 8 volumes!

Anyway, great choice of books.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by canadianaidan64 View Post
    Why in the world would they change the colour of the invincible spine after 8 volumes!

I can't stand it! Also, if you look below at the trades in the bottom left, the ones next to the B.P.R.D. Trades are the entire Irredeemable run, and only volume 3 has a black BOOM! Studios logo on the spine. No idea why just vol. 3 has it!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by canadianaidan64 View Post

With so many colors changing never noticed before... Now will always pop out :P
    BTW Invincible is greta. Really hard to put down trying to not burn through the books and wait for a year for the next.

Also nice collection

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by vark View Post
    Latest buy this we, 16th volume of the French HC Savage Sword of Conan started in 2008. Panini publishes the same collection with the same design in Italy but I suspect that there are Spanish editions even more gorgeous than this one (I use to spend my holidays in spain in the mid eighties where there were already newsstand oversized HC collected SSOC volume published by comic forum).
    Now I want this instead of Dark Horse editiones

All-New Member

image.jpg

Testing my image upload... Hey, it worked! Close-ups coming, then.

All-New Member

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Sideways?! Got cocky after the first pic.

All-New Member

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Yea, some sagging shelves, but they're only temporary until we move this summer. Got tired of everything being in boxes.

Very nice collection dbngaa. And don't worry about the sideways pics I just turned off auto rotate and it was fine lol.
    Action, ANXM, ASM, Aquaman, AatO, Avengers, Batgirl, Batman, B+R, Det, GA, GL, JL, JLD, JLU, Sinestro, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Thor

Great collection, but I'd like to see more pics hosted somewhere, with better quality.

Great looking collection dbngaa -- I love the set up with the smaller shelves in the corner. You should take some more pics of that, because it's a really interesting set-up.

Have a good day.
    G Morrow

Quote Originally Posted by dbngaa View Post
    Sideways?! Got cocky after the first pic.
    Great collection, dbngaa.
    What's that Spider-Man OHC between Superior and Daredevil by Waid?