Page 107 of 191 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2854

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    I got gifted an Ikea book shelf. I see why they are popular. Now, I might need to buy a 5 x 5 for the other stuff...
    dat first print FF omnibus

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    dat first print FF omnibus
    Signed by Stan Lee, too. Really want to buy another due to OCD since newer printing has the red topper on the spine of the dustjacket.
    Co-host of Get Valiant, a Valiant Comics podcast.

I got gifted an Ikea book shelf. I see why they are popular. Now, I might need to buy a 5 x 5 for the other stuff...

[IMG]http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u445/joshuarathbun/Mobile%20Uploads/1CF689FE-1DE3-451A-990E-5A6A8580989B_zpsqdtrwrwx.jpg[/IMG
    Bring on the 5x5! Curious to see what else you have to show after this first flavour

Signed by Stan Lee, too. Really want to buy another due to OCD since newer printing has the red topper on the spine of the dustjacket.
    Yours has the best paper and good binding

Beautiful collection and display. Very curious to know what series/book the original art came from (collect original art myself). Definitely pick up the 5x5 I'm enjoying mine very much.

bookshelf2016_2.jpg

Spectacular Member MatchstickJohnny's Avatar

very nice DeKay!

Incredible Member

Yeah those 5 x 5 do look nice. If I run out of space I might pick some up instead of doing more custom. I don't know. I'll have to cross that bridge when I get there.

Incredible Member

Finally got around to framing up some posters I've had kicking around for awhile. I have a few more that need framing I'll hopefully get them all done by the end of the year.

Those posters are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    Finally got around to framing up some posters I've had kicking around for awhile. I have a few more that need framing I'll hopefully get them all done by the end of the year.

Where did you get them from? i have a few sketches framed but I wouldn't mind some big pictures like those done

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Where did you get them from? i have a few sketches framed but I wouldn't mind some big pictures like those done
    The joker print was from jocks webstore http://4twenty.bigcartel.com/ and the Red Rain poster is a mondo http://mondotees.com/collections/posters You have to be quick with the Mondo posters they usually sell out very quickly and there always limited prints,

Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    The joker print was from jocks webstore http://4twenty.bigcartel.com/ and the Red Rain poster is a mondo http://mondotees.com/collections/posters You have to be quick with the Mondo posters they usually sell out very quickly and there always limited prints,
    Cheers for the info, I have seen mondo movie poster but not comic stuff, will keep an eye out

Haven't posted in a while and my shelves have grown considerably. Need a new shelf for the books on the desk and plan to put a Boba fett statue on top. 0220161559a_HDR.jpg0205161534_HDR.jpg
    Action, ANXM, ASM, Aquaman, AatO, Avengers, Batgirl, Batman, B+R, Det, GA, GL, JL, JLD, JLU, Sinestro, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Thor

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

My shelves have been alphabetised and are ready for display. As soon as my phone plays ball with uploading...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Where is the signature? Cos if its not on the dust jacket, you could just buy a newer printing, swap the jackets and then flip the non-signed copy. I did this with a badly water damaged copy of Incredible Hulk omni, but it had the Kirby variant. Bought it for cheap, purchased a brand new Alex Ross version and just swapped the covers :P

Quote Originally Posted by Legion564 View Post
    Haven't posted in a while and my shelves have grown considerably. Need a new shelf for the books on the desk and plan to put a Boba fett statue on top. 0220161559a_HDR.jpg0205161534_HDR.jpg
    Do your dust jackets have plastic protectors over them? If so, where do you get things like that done?