Page 63 of 191 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast

sdp010a.jpgsdp011.jpg

I also took a few pictures of my collection of DC animation merchandise, but I figure I've posted enough for now.

Have a good day.
    G Morrow

Sweet Christ, G Morrow, your entire set up is AMAZING.

You have so many things I WANT.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by G Morrow View Post
    Is that the Looney Tunes Golden Collection vols. 1-6? If so, nice!

Spectacular Member Cerd the nerd's Avatar

What's in all those blank spaces?

Or are you just taunting all of us who are (rapidly) running out of shelf space ha ha.

Are those white ones all marvel NOW!? Because in that case, would you mind taking a closer picture?
    And I'm really liking your collection by the way

Mighty Member America / Bucky / Russia's Avatar

Scott Pilgrim!
    Films blog / Books blog / Comics blog / Tumblr / Twitter / Flickr / Photobucket / Dailymotion / YouTube
    My BFI Film Academy short film Hold-Out
    Review column on Doctor Who fansite kasterborous.com
    CBR's LGBT Community

Thanks for the kind comments. I'm envious of folks with collections double or triple the size of mine, but yeah, finding space is tricky. I only just decided to put all of my trades on my tall billy shelf (which looks better than I'd have guessed it would).

Quote Originally Posted by DrGregatron View Post
    Is that the Looney Tunes Golden Collection vols. 1-6? If so, nice!
    Yup. I also have Vol. 1 and 2 of the blu-ray sets, but I've been dragging my feet on getting volume 3. Couldn't tell you why, because I really dig seeing Looney Tunes (and animation in general) in HD.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerd the nerd View Post
    What's in all those blank spaces?
    I keep my Spider-Man singles in those cupboards. I probably should've taken a picture with a door open, but I didn't think of it then or when I snapped a close-up of my Marvel Now books. Either way, you can probably imagine what that looks like. Even with all those cupboards I still have another long box of Spider-Man titles, plus more at my mom's place. Thankfully she's cool holding onto my stuff because I'm tight on space as it is.

The bottom shelf holds bins I keep other books in -- a box of my Flash collection, New 52 books (if only because I promised myself I'd keep my collection of those titles to a minimum because I'm running out of space for long boxes in my laundry room), assorted current titles I'm enjoying, and books written by Dwayne McDuffie and other random Milestone titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonasmarvel View Post
    Are those white ones all marvel NOW!? Because in that case, would you mind taking a closer picture?
    Sure thing:

20150224_145133.jpg20150224_145052.jpg

I went on a big of a Marvel Now binge last year when I noticed how much I liked the uniform look of the trades on my shelf. I wish I had more of the hardcovers, but most of the stuff I'm interested in came out in trades.

Quote Originally Posted by America / Bucky / Russia View Post
    Scott Pilgrim!
    I'm not sure if you're referring to the poster, the figure, the framed card, or the books, but yeah, I dig all of that. The framed card was from the midnight launch with Bryan Lee O'Malley in Toronto. I got the poster signed when he came back a year later.

Have a good day.
    G Morrow

Mighty Member America / Bucky / Russia's Avatar

I'm not sure if you're referring to the poster, the figure, the framed card, or the books, but yeah, I dig all of that. The framed card was from the midnight launch with Bryan Lee O'Malley in Toronto. I got the poster signed when he came back a year later.
    Actually the only SP merchandise I noticed was the poster.
    Films blog / Books blog / Comics blog / Tumblr / Twitter / Flickr / Photobucket / Dailymotion / YouTube
    My BFI Film Academy short film Hold-Out
    Review column on Doctor Who fansite kasterborous.com
    CBR's LGBT Community

All-New Member

Just began collecting in December! I have the fave covers of mine at the front- And the other trades behind them-All new 52 at the moment, but i'm going to be buying some old school DC soon (Then It's time for Marvel!!)

IMG_1695.jpg

Spectacular Member

Figured it was about time I posted my stuff, even though it doesn't really compare to the other collections on here.

I've started grouping all my books by author, even if that means they've only written one issue in the entire book

WP_20150225_19_13_34_Pro.jpgWP_20150225_19_14_11_Pro.jpgWP_20150225_19_14_25_Pro.jpg

More in the next post!

Spectacular Member

Part 2. That first shelf in the first picture is actually a Scott Snyder and Jim Zub shelf, but I just put a ton of others on there too. This is also where it starts getting messy, with random controllers, money, DVDs and all sorts on the shelves too

WP_20150225_19_14_42_Pro.jpgWP_20150225_19_14_57_Pro.jpgWP_20150225_19_15_13_Pro.jpg
    Last edited by TehJofus; 02-25-2015 at 01:14 PM.

Spectacular Member

Part 3! First one is still by writer, but the second shelf is for books that I don't really want writer shelves for.

WP_20150225_19_15_26_Pro.jpgWP_20150225_19_15_38_Pro.jpg

And that's it! Well, as far as comics go. I have a ton of blu-rays, games, amiibos, Pop Vinyls, etc., but I thought I'd just post the hardcovers.

Some sweet collections posted lately, good to see more people going with glorious hardcovers rather than filthy peasant trades ;p