Page 137 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2854
    All-New Member

Hello, guys! Maybe you know, IDW will be make reprint TMNT Ongoing (IDW) Collection book 2?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by dishpan View Post
    awayne83, do you have multiple copies of some books? i feel like you might but i cant tell for sure even with zooming in.
    The only thing i have 2 copies of is Templesmiths the Squidder because the first was damaged and they just sent me another copy. I sell off old copies when i upgrade any of my books.

Ninja edit: oh and an extra copy of Nowhere Men v1
    Last edited by awayne83; 03-28-2017 at 04:25 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by alvovich09 View Post
    Hello, guys! Maybe you know, IDW will be make reprint TMNT Ongoing (IDW) Collection book 2?
    Idw is pretty good about reprinting their ongoing stuff. I'd recommend just be patient before spending a ton on the secondary market.

Incredible Member

Minor change to how I display my collection. I don't know why I never did this before, but I always mixed my omnibus books with my deluxe books - maybe because I only had a handful - but after seeing everyone else lump their omnibus books together, I concede it looks better. Still don't like the encyclopedia look of Marvel spines but I don't have too many yet so it doesn't look too bad. Mixing it up with books from other companies helps. I enjoy the random eclectic look.

Currently my favourite toys in my collection, the Nendoroid DCEU toys. So cute. Expensive, but cute (damn that currency exchange!) Deadpool is on his way and I can't wait for that little guy.

BANNED

Nice.

My Omnibuses and Deluxes are together side by side on my shelf though. Since they are at the same hight, they are in unison, they look good together.

Sentinel of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

In the process of rearranging my Marvel books. I'll post more pics when the project is completed.

[IMG][/IMG]

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Batarang View Post
    Nice.

My Omnibuses and Deluxes are together side by side on my shelf though. Since they are at the same hight, they are in unison, they look good together.
    Yeah that's how I sorta had it, but I think I prefer this now. Either way it looks good due to same height.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier76 View Post
    In the process of rearranging my Marvel books. I'll post more pics when the project is completed.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Nice.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
    Minor change to how I display my collection. I don't know why I never did this before, but I always mixed my omnibus books with my deluxe books - maybe because I only had a handful - but after seeing everyone else lump their omnibus books together, I concede it looks better. Still don't like the encyclopedia look of Marvel spines but I don't have too many yet so it doesn't look too bad. Mixing it up with books from other companies helps. I enjoy the random eclectic look.

Currently my favourite toys in my collection, the Nendoroid DCEU toys. So cute. Expensive, but cute (damn that currency exchange!) Deadpool is on his way and I can't wait for that little guy.

They look great. I thought about doing that, but I'm anal when it comes to everything being together. There's no way I could arrange some of my omnis with other omnis.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier76 View Post

[IMG][/IMG]
    Sweet! You have a great collection
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    They look great. I thought about doing that, but I'm anal when it comes to everything being together. There's no way I could arrange some of my omnis with other omnis.
    I totally understand. I'm always amused at each collector's own OCD about how they do things. I see some collections and my OCD alarm is screaming off the hook, as I'm sure mine sets off someone else haha.

Extraordinary Member

Holy smokes you lot have some amazing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
    I totally understand. I'm always amused at each collector's own OCD about how they do things. I see some collections and my OCD alarm is screaming off the hook, as I'm sure mine sets off someone else haha.
    I'm more concerned now with keeping the spines as uniform as possible. The classic spines get sorted first, then the black spines with graphics / drawn logos, then by color. Same for OHC. This is only for the Marvel books tho. Pretty much everything else gets organized by publisher, then "loosely" alphabetized.

That Marvel Universe John Byrne spine would drive me crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Sweet! You have a great collection
    Thank you kindly! I love seeing everyone's collection and their unique arrangements!

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    That Marvel Universe John Byrne spine would drive me crazy
    Yeah, I feel like Marvel has an employee lounge at their HQ where everyone sits around in bathrobes, drinks goblets of fine beers and wines, and they laugh at all of us crazy weirdos and how they can mess with us by changing spine-designs and little things that most normal human beings wouldn't even blink at.