Page 100 of 191 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2854

Great collection, dude, and not Marvel-centered. Double thumb up.

Quote Originally Posted by stgeorge602 View Post
    looking good!
    you really push those books to the back \ wall =)

Hello,

Love the collections I've been seeing. This is such a great hobby. Now that I'm moved in and finally have a big shelf (Ikea Kallax) to hold my collection I would like to share it with you guys...

Attachment 28167
    Attachment 28168
    Attachment 28169
    awesome collection! Wish I had many of those books. I see you own the 52 omnibus. Im thinking about picking it up but can you tell me about the build quality? Is it sewn binding like the green lantern omnis? And is there any gutter loss?

And wow the infinite crisis omnibus. That's the most expensive Dc omnibus that I know of. Lucky

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    awesome collection! Wish I had many of those books. I see you own the 52 omnibus. Im thinking about picking it up but can you tell me about the build quality? Is it sewn binding like the green lantern omnis? And is there any gutter loss?

And wow the infinite crisis omnibus. That's the most expensive Dc omnibus that I know of. Lucky
    The build quality on the 52 omnibus is sewn. I think it could be better but at least it's better than early DC omnis. I haven't read it in a while but flipping through I didn't see that much gutter loss. The omni opens up pretty good. I believe the GL omni (v2) is better build wise; but it was also released a lot later. I've noticed DC's omnis have improved with each subsequent release.

Mighty Member

Gaaahh.....another collection with books in descending order!?!? Seriously though, nice collection!

Spectacular Member Gerald Keefer's Avatar

Hey a collection with dragonlance?!?! I LOVE those books! Glad to see someone else does and what a great collection !

Amazing Member

Hey guys mostly lurk but I finally got a great bookcase (IKEA Billy) to hold all my books! i got most of them from IST / Ebay and a few from Half Price Books / Reddit's comicswap. This is my first post so go easy on me.

bookcase1.jpgbookcase2.jpgbookcase3.jpg

Amazing Member

Here's the second half of the pics!

bookcase4.jpgbookcase5.jpgbookcase6.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCairo View Post
    Hey guys mostly lurk but I finally got a great bookcase (IKEA Billy) to hold all my books! i got most of them from IST / Ebay and a few from Half Price Books / Reddit's comicswap. This is my first post so go easy on me.

bookcase1.jpgbookcase2.jpgbookcase3.jpg

Great set. Like those ultimate spiderman books.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    Great set. Like those ultimate spiderman books.
    Yeah, those are awesome. I wish I had bought the OHC's instead of the TPB's of that series. But I got a great deal on them. Maybe someday when I have more money I'll pick up the OHC's.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Amazing Member

Nice bookcase. I really like those thin tall ones Ikea sells. I think the shelves won't bend because they're long like their regular Billy case. And nice OHCs of the Runaways. I picked up the three ultimate collection trades recently released; but I wish I could trade them for the HCs.

bookcase4.jpg
    #DatPunisherMAXSet

Welcome to the board, your collection looks pretty nice!

Amazing Member

Thanks everyone for your remarks!

Nice bookcase. I really like those thin tall ones Ikea sells. I think the shelves won't bend because they're long like their regular Billy case. And nice OHCs of the Runaways. I picked up the three ultimate collection trades recently released; but I wish I could trade them for the HCs.
    That's why I went specifically for the thin Billy. No sag on the boards yet.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ87 View Post
    #DatPunisherMAXSet

Welcome to the board, your collection looks pretty nice!
    I got super lucky with that Punisher set. I found volumes 2, 3, and 4 at my local used bookstore all for $15 each. Best find ever and I probably used up my comic book luck with that purchase.