Page 102 of 191 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2854

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
    I don't know what to think anymore... I don't want to spend 40 euros for a volume that I'm not entirely sure will fit in my shelves.
    It's a good book. Put it on the top!
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

I don't know what to think anymore... I don't want to spend 40 euros for a volume that I'm not entirely sure will fit in my shelves.
    I have Expedits AND a Kallax. The Sixth Gun HC can kind of fit in the Expedits if you use the right angle and mash it (it's a little taller than an Absolute, but shorter than the Parker Martini Edition, if that helps), but I'm not a "mash it until it fits" kind of guy. It slides right in with room to spare on a Kallax though.

Spectacular Member Gerald Keefer's Avatar

I tightened my kallax very secure so maybe that's the reason it won't fit in mine.I could have not tightened top board so strongly and it would probably fit. Parker Martini edition doesn't fit either.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Keefer View Post
    I tightened my kallax very secure so maybe that's the reason it won't fit in mine.I could have not tightened top board so strongly and it would probably fit. Parker Martini edition doesn't fit either.
    The Parker Martini Edition definitely doesn't fit on the Kallax. Mine is tightened pretty securely, but I can see if you used a drill or something and made it super-super tight it might be just low enough to keep Sixth Gun from fitting. Here is a photo:

There's a tiny bit of room at the top (not a great photo, admittedly). My shelves are flopping around or anything though

Awesome collection, but I have to ask you something: did you make some "shelves modification" in order to make the Sixth Gun volumes to fit in? It looks like you didn't close perfectly the upper shelves and so you earned a little bit of extra space. Am I wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    It'll fit in a Kallax without any modifications, it's just a super tight fit.
    A lot of people say that Sixth Gun volume doesn't fit in the Kallax...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Grayson View Post
    The Parker Martini Edition definitely doesn't fit on the Kallax. Mine is tightened pretty securely, but I can see if you used a drill or something and made it super-super tight it might be just low enough to keep Sixth Gun from fitting. Here is a photo:

There's a tiny bit of room at the top (not a great photo, admittedly). My shelves are flopping around or anything though

i had to loosen the top corner for it to fit in, and tbh not to happy with the Kallas, too much wasted space, be much happier when i move and am able to get some more handmade shelving done

Quote Originally Posted by briar View Post
    I like how you added legs to the Kallax. Looks really good. Are you concerned about the amount of weight they have to support? I thought the outer walls of the Kallax were hollow particleboard.
    i added legs at the back, just enough to raise it above the skirting, then i could fix it flush to the wall

and this is ikea furniture we are talking about, i'd be very surprised if they are all the exact same size, and it is a case of only a few mm difference in fitting or not fitting (without ramming it in)
    Last edited by Hellboydce; 11-12-2015 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    i had to loosen the top corner for it to fit in, and tbh not to happy with the Kallas, too much wasted space, be much happier when i move and am able to get some more handmade shelving done
    Yeah so I was guessing right.

Finally got all settled into the new house, so I present to you my new man cave.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    In case you can't see in the picture the comic is signed by Stan Lee.
    image.jpg
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Peace, Love, and Tacos

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    Awesome, except for the jersey ;-)
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Just got new (2nd hand) shelves, so I can let things spread out a bit more:

2015-11-22 12.56.12.jpg
    2015-11-22 12.56.22.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Just got new (2nd hand) shelves, so I can let things spread out a bit more:

2015-11-22 12.56.12.jpg
    2015-11-22 12.56.22.jpg
    Looks like a nice shelf.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

It's a damn solid piece of work.

I'm thinking about buying a 2x4 Kallax to put on my 4x4 Kallax, so I have extra-space to display my landscape format volumes (and box sets) in a single cube for each one.
    Mickey Mouse box sets (I'm gonna buy them soon), The Eternaut, Private Eye (next month), Don Rosa box sets, Calvin and Hobbes box set ecc... do you think it would look good?

Amazing Member Thor God Of Thunder's Avatar

After seeing that i don't think id ever post a pic of my poxy little collection lol would just feel bad lol.