Page 125 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2854
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Virani View Post
    Because I haven't read it yet and I have sold the rest..
    ah, Occam's razor strikes again!

I love looking at all the collections in this thread. They make me equal parts happy & jealous!

I have one of those IKEA Kallax 4X4 cube shelves which I absolutely love. However, I am at one of those awkward points where some cubes are only a quarter or half filled due to my method of organization. I guess the only way to corrrect it is to purchase more books

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    I love looking at all the collections in this thread. They make me equal parts happy & jealous!

I have one of those IKEA Kallax 4X4 cube shelves which I absolutely love. However, I am at one of those awkward points where some cubes are only a quarter or half filled due to my method of organization. I guess the only way to corrrect it is to purchase more books
    A better problem to have than all cubes filled and more new books coming in.

Fantastic Member

Recently moved. Here's my current little collection of funny books...

Just the top shelf here has a bunch of trades and the BPRD hardcovers...

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Batarang View Post
    Nice Collection Fiyrhouse. I think i need to get that Golden Age Batman Omnibus... i really would like to see previous collections too but i can't see imgur picture... :/
    Does pics from imgur not work well here on?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yaazie View Post
    He's in Turkey and they block imgur.

Thought i'd post my growing collection. I've been collecting since January of last year.

Imgur album link

I know i know, my Marvel collection is hilarious lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Yaazie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    He's in Turkey and they block imgur.
    Yeah, my govermant is at it again...

and nice collection zevious zoquis
    Last edited by Batarang; 08-28-2016 at 12:07 PM.

Time to start packing mine, in the process of buying a new house and when I move in I want to get my reading room right, so it could be a while before they come out of their boxes

Atomic Robo hardcovers have arrived.

The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Mighty Member

^Where'd you get those? Who's the publisher? I was just complaining about IDW's pricing on the new collections. I didn't even realize Atomic Robo had HC's...must find them.

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    ^Where'd you get those? Who's the publisher? I was just complaining about IDW's pricing on the new collections. I didn't even realize Atomic Robo had HC's...must find them.
    They did a Kickstarter last year to put the series (up until that point) in HCs with minor improvements and Dr. Dinosaur bonuses. They shipped recently. IDW got on board because of the Kickstarter but are only putting out the bigger TPBs, and won't be publishing the HCs. I know that some of the kickstarter goals was to get library copies but I am not sure of the scope of any hardcover retail release.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    They did a Kickstarter last year to put the series (up until that point) in HCs with minor improvements and Dr. Dinosaur bonuses. They shipped recently. IDW got on board because of the Kickstarter but are only putting out the bigger TPBs, and won't be publishing the HCs. I know that some of the kickstarter goals was to get library copies but I am not sure of the scope of any hardcover retail release.
    Thanks. Hate i missed that. I actually just pledged for the first time on kickstarter earlier this month. Pariah, Missouri. Seems to have a Sixth Gun feel. Has a couple days left. Sounded interesting, and they're offering the entire series in HC. Everyone should check it out!
    Last edited by awayne83; 08-28-2016 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KTC View Post
    Thought i'd post my growing collection. I've been collecting since January of last year.

Imgur album link

I know i know, my Marvel collection is hilarious lol.
    Loving that collection! Sad to see virtually zero magical titles however.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    Loving that collection! Sad to see virtually zero magical titles however.
    Thank you!

I do have one Doctor Fate! You're right though, i'm severely lacking in that department and it's not the first time i've been told that either. It's weird because i do read some magical titles (Doctor Strange and The Hellblazer currently) but i guess i've just never thought to buy trades for some. I've also read Animal Man and Swamp Thing (do they count as magic?) and i really enjoyed the DC You Hellblazer. I really want to sink my teeth into Justice League Dark and Demon Knights but i wanna wait for a sale on Comixology before i do.