Page 136 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2854

Quote Originally Posted by Master Destructo View Post
    Also that Inferno OHC. There are maybe a dozen OOP books that I really want, but Inferno tops the list. Well done, Andru.
    That was actually the first OHC I ever purchased. This was before I got the collecting bug & was naive. I bought it while still in print only because I was trying to collect all of Magik's appearances.

When the book actually came in the mail I couldn't believe how big it was compared to the New Mutant's Classics I had already purchased.

Then slowly I fell into the abyss of trying to collect every issue of X-Men up until Age of Apocalypse, then came Avengers, Spider-Man, etc...

I had no idea what I was getting into

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    OK, decided to share my Marvel Collection!

Still working on my DC & Independent shelves, so not up to showing those off just yet.

Attachment 45665

this looks great, so clean. thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    I also upgraded to a 5x5 kallax and added a 2×4, along with some new books: https://imgur.com/a/2XoN9
    This is my kind of display, great job!

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Great collection Andru!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by dishpan View Post
    this looks great, so clean. thanks for sharing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Great collection Andru!
    Thank you both !!

Very nice collection Andru! I've been tempted by the omnibus', but I'm put off by them only collecting the first portion of things. I don't want to have to get the rest in a different format :P
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by dishpan View Post
    This is my kind of display, great job!
    Thanks! Wish i had the wallspace you have to work with lol

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Very nice collection Andru! I've been tempted by the omnibus', but I'm put off by them only collecting the first portion of things. I don't want to have to get the rest in a different format :P
    Thanks! Yeah, I have a few instances of that. Still holding out on a second volume of New Avengers by Bendis before I cave and buy the complete collections.

Fantastic Member

A shot of my solid brick wall of comics...

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zevious zoquis View Post

I love your books and you have a great collection. On a side note, are you worried at all about stacking them on top of each other like that?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Fantastic Member

haha...I'm worried because as it is right now I have the Marvel Omni's stacked higher than I'd like. But in general, no I've decided I feel itt's better this way for the big books than vertical. I'm hoping to upgrade to the slim Billy shelves from Ikea soon and I plan to buy a few extra shelves so I can keep the stacks smaller. For now, I rotate the books so none are on the bottom too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Destructo View Post
    Also that Inferno OHC. There are maybe a dozen OOP books that I really want, but Inferno tops the list. Well done, Andru.
    That was actually the first OHC I ever purchased. This was before I got the collecting bug & was naive. I bought it while still in print only because I was trying to collect all of Magik's appearances.

When the book actually came in the mail I couldn't believe how big it was compared to the New Mutant's Classics I had already purchased.

Then slowly I fell into the abyss of trying to collect every issue of X-Men up until Age of Apocalypse, then came Avengers, Spider-Man, etc...

I had no idea what I was getting into
    Is Andrus referring to the "X-Infernus" OHC? EDITED to correct myself after spotting the The Inferno OHCs.
    Last edited by banky; 02-27-2017 at 07:42 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by zevious zoquis View Post

Despite its giant and unwieldy size everytime I see the Colossal Conan on someone's shelf I kick myself for passing on it when it came out.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Fantastic Member

Heh...I just love both of those gigantic volumes! Why would you make a comic book collection that huge? Because you can!

It helps though that neither of them cost me more than $70 cdn...

Honestly though they are actually really nice books and I don't find them all that hard to read.

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Thanks! Wish i had the wallspace you have to work with lol
    awayne83, do you have multiple copies of some books? i feel like you might but i cant tell for sure even with zooming in.