Page 144 of 191 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 2854
    Fantastic Member

lvizzz, i don't know how you ever leave this room...

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    I'm serious collector and dangerous customer.
    *cough* *splutter* well, that could have been a good cup of tea

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    What do you think of 'Demo'? Its on the list for my next order!
    i wouldn't buy it if i were you. i wouldn't have bought it myself had i known what it was like. good thing i got if for like five bucks... i mean, it was generally okay, but left no impression. not his strongest book.

Hi, it's time to make you guys drooling. I'm serious collector and dangerous customer.
    Thanks for sharing! It's pretty incredible to see that row of connected Dredd spines in the wild. Might be time for you to re-organize so the ones on the floor can join them =).

PS: My OCD is having trouble with you missing TWD #9 though, haha

Quote Originally Posted by blurarara View Post
    and the rest of my humble collection
    Nice!

You have to do two things for me buddy.
    #1, get the rest of the Invincible ultimate collection hardcovers! What a great comic.
    and #2, separate the spread of Marvel spines that make up the Vision image from the spread of DC spines that make up the Superman\Wonder Woman image. It's breaking my brain! Will be so cool when complete though. Appreciate you posting!

Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    lvizzz, i don't know how you ever leave this room...

Who said I do?

Quote Originally Posted by dishpan View Post
    Thanks for sharing! It's pretty incredible to see that row of connected Dredd spines in the wild. Might be time for you to re-organize so the ones on the floor can join them =).

PS: My OCD is having trouble with you missing TWD #9 though, haha
    That would have been brilliant but I don't have shelf that long. Will sort it out one way or another.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Imponująca kolekcja Ivizzz. Could you do a close up pic of that last bookcase in the corner with the Daredevil OHCs/Omnis on the top shelf?

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Imponująca kolekcja Ivizzz. Could you do a close up pic of that last bookcase in the corner with the Daredevil OHCs/Omnis on the top shelf?
    No problemo. Do you still live in Poland? Market is huge there, I know you are a Marvel guy but check Studio Lain, they publish 2000 AD books mostly.

Great collection, Ivizz. Love the Hachette (?) collection spines. But man, some of your shelves are working overtime.

No problemo. Do you still live in Poland? Market is huge there, I know you are a Marvel guy but check Studio Lain, they publish 2000 AD books mostly.

Cool, thx.

Yes, still in Poland. Maybe when I retire and the kids have flown the coop, I may move back to the UK with the Missus

Btw, you have a lot more Marvel and DC than I thought you'd have

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

Anyone have any ideas for bookends for my upcoming hellboy collection?

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Great collection, Ivizz. Love the Hachette (?) collection spines. But man, some of your shelves are working overtime.
    I know, DH shelf is broken already, it just shows real value of those books.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Cool, thx.

Yes, still in Poland. Maybe when I retire and the kids have flown the coop, I may move back to the UK with the Missus

Btw, you have a lot more Marvel and DC than I thought you'd have
    Why would you do that, not for the weather I hope. Although that's from today, it's great to have garden in London, makes such a difference.

Yeah, still have some books would I trade from Marvel; DC is another topic, they have Vertigo and they have published better mainstream books IMO, but Marvel has Punisher Max and Elektra. Still I don't buy much from them now, would rather support Image, DH and, tada!, 2000AD.

That's just in! Evening sorted even I've watched it already. Tons of extras. Think I would start get this thing signed.

Why would you do that, not for the weather I hope. Although that's from today, it's great to have garden in London, makes such a difference.

Yeah, still have some books would I trade from Marvel; DC is another topic, they have Vertigo and they have published better mainstream books IMO, but Marvel has Punisher Max and Elektra. Still I don't buy much from them now, would rather support Image, DH and, tada!, 2000AD.
    Not for the weather or the extreme liberal politics but just for the fact that England is a beautiful country, in particular the countryside.

Growing up in the UK in the 70s and 80s, we would read 2000AD, but for some reason it was the Marvel Comics that took us to the places we wanted to escape to

All-New Member

My apologies for reposting these photos. I was notified that the hosting site had removed them.