Page 165 of 191 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2854

That is really quite a collection... Good job!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Extraordinary Member

Well if you're ever short on cash you can open up a comicstore in your house. heheheh

Quote Originally Posted by Bantams View Post
    [
    That's a really solid Moebius collection you have there, pretty much all his stuff as far as I can make it out. What are the blue and red books on the opposite ends of the French "Inside Moebius" books?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by aaltomuoto View Post
    That's a really solid Moebius collection you have there, pretty much all his stuff as far as I can make it out. What are the blue and red books on the opposite ends of the French "Inside Moebius" books?
    The red one is the Spanish edition of the major book, the blue one is a custom bind

There are still many Moebius books I would like to have, transforme and the Mars book in particular. Maybe the large format Incal humonoids books also, I thought that size was ridiculous at first but now I’m kicking myself for not having them and a few gallery editions that I’m interested in.

The red one is the Spanish edition of the major book, the blue one is a custom bind

There are still many Moebius books I would like to have, transforme and the Mars book in particular. Maybe the large format Incal humonoids books also, I thought that size was ridiculous at first but now I’m kicking myself for not having them and a few gallery editions that I’m interested in.
    Ah, is it that one, I knew it existed but I didn't know it was bigger than the original French version.
    What did you include in the custom bind, The 6 Caliber Press Moebius comics? Transe Forme is a rough one to find, it took me a while to find a decently priced one but it's definitely worth the hunt. The Mars book will probably be reprinted someday, maybe Norma will do an edition like they did with "Le Major", the original stardom editions are tiny so a bigger version is always welcome.
    Be careful with the large format ones, they're addictive Arzach does looks amazing on that format though

Fantastic Member

Bantams, i love your collection! thanks for the close-ups

p.s. i'm not a designer (those damn design books look so appealing though) but i do own The Art of Looking Sideways and i think it might be one of the best books ever published

Spectacular Member

so much goodness in this collection, Bantams!

We've got a lot of stuff in common (or stuff I still want to collect down the road). Can't help but spot a French version of Lupus, which I love.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    Bantams, i love your collection! thanks for the close-ups

p.s. i'm not a designer (those damn design books look so appealing though) but i do own The Art of Looking Sideways and i think it might be one of the best books ever published
    Hi zaboraviti. That is such a great book, he is a amazing. I almost edited the design books out of the pics so I’m glad someone got some enjoyment out of them

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by aaltomuoto View Post
    Ah, is it that one, I knew it existed but I didn't know it was bigger than the original French version.
    What did you include in the custom bind, The 6 Caliber Press Moebius comics? Transe Forme is a rough one to find, it took me a while to find a decently priced one but it's definitely worth the hunt. The Mars book will probably be reprinted someday, maybe Norma will do an edition like they did with "Le Major", the original stardom editions are tiny so a bigger version is always welcome.
    Be careful with the large format ones, they're addictive Arzach does looks amazing on that format though
    Yes the bind is caliber comics and the marvel and a few odds and ends
    Your collection is incredible btw - the moebius section is intense, I’m fascinated by some of non-English language editions

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stargasm View Post
    so much goodness in this collection, Bantams!

We've got a lot of stuff in common (or stuff I still want to collect down the road). Can't help but spot a French version of Lupus, which I love.
    I love Frederick peeters, his last book is one my favorites of the past year. I picked lupus up on a trip to Paris. Going in the book stores there almost makes me angry when I see how many comics need to be translated to English

Yes the bind is caliber comics and the marvel and a few odds and ends
    Your collection is incredible btw - the moebius section is intense, I’m fascinated by some of non-English language editions
    Thx! I only have French and Dutch editions aside from the English ones, even then it's gotten a bit out of control with different versions of the same stuff (colour and B&W). The oversized Dutch "Garage Hermetique" is probably the best edition of that story I have, if Dark Horse republishes that story eventually I'd hope it aspires to the quality of that one (B&W, of course).

From experience, do the Kallax and Billy cases actually require wall attachment? I don't think that I'm allowed to do this in my flat, but I need some more storage :P
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    From experience, do the Kallax and Billy cases actually require wall attachment? I don't think that I'm allowed to do this in my flat, but I need some more storage :P
    Only for safety reasons, not for stability of holding the actual books and displaying them

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I haven't attached my Kallax's to the wall, but I've got the storage cubes in the bottoms of mine full of heavy stuff, so they barely move at all when pushing them.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    I haven't attached my Kallax's to the wall, but I've got the storage cubes in the bottoms of mine full of heavy stuff, so they barely move at all when pushing them.
    That's good, my omnibus' are going at the bottom :P

Quote Originally Posted by dishpan View Post
    Only for safety reasons, not for stability of holding the actual books and displaying them
    Good good!

Thanks both