Page 177 of 191 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 2854

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Hank View Post
    Is that Dark Knight Returns the Absolute edition? Never seen that one before. Also that Doom Patrol by Morrison is huge, been pondering getting that.

Nice collection, thanks for the pics.
    Its the slipcase edition of the four hardback issues, i believe.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Its the slipcase edition of the four hardback issues, i believe.
    It is. I own it as well.

Ah, thanks guys. Thought it looked kinda wide for an Absolute of that. Might have to check it out.

All-New Member

Sorry I have no photos to add yet, but I am waiting for a few weeks for a tremendous moment: My son is moving out and going off to college and getting his own apartment and taking all his stuff with him. This means his room is going to be empty. Even better... A couple of years ago I bought a 25 cube Kallax from Ikea and I am getting very close to it being filled with various books (all hardcover, I don't care for paperbacks). I've had this beast in our bedroom. My wife suggested that I move it to our son's room and get a second one, because she thinks the first one looks so neat. This means I will have neat organized space to add hundreds of new books. Of course, she will have a desk in the room and some other stuff, but I have waited my whole life to have something like this. I will post photos when done.

All-New Member

[QUOTE/]
    [/QUOTE]

An awesome comic room AND Miles Davis? Life is good!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PowderedH2O View Post
    [QUOTE/]

An awesome comic room AND Miles Davis? Life is good!!!
    haha, thanks! And have fun with the new room!

Quote Originally Posted by PowderedH2O View Post
    [QUOTE/]
    An awesome comic room AND Miles Davis? Life is good!!![/QUOTE]

Lovely
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Good stuff PowderedH2O!

LOL. That‘s Balakin‘s collection. Seems as if y‘all missed the quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Oh yes. I totally noticed that. I was just... playing along Don't look at me like that!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Well I got suckered.

I thought was having déjà vu

All-New Member

Yes, I can only dream of such a place. But, when I get there, Miles Davis will be playing.

Here's my collection!!!

I started re-collecting comics in 2016 - I was collecting Batman comics between 2019-2012, but sold everything in 2013... I started fresh 3 years later. I'm not a Omnibus collector. I prefer trade paperbacks (it's cheaper and it take less space on the shelves. I'll only buy the Omnibus or the Hardcover if it's related to Doctor Strange -- or if it's cheaper than the TPBs! My collection is 98% up-to-date - I'm only missing the Tom King's Batman HC Vol. 4 at the moment, and I wait for the TPB coming in the future! Here's some of my focus/interest:

• Marvel comics: I only collects comics related to Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch, Billy Kaplan (Wiccan) or Nico Minoru.
    • DC Comics: I re-bought Batman comics, but only the storylines that I truly loved, and the current one.
    • Hellboy Universe: I collect everything!!! I'm waiting for the Lobster Johnson omnibius, as most of TPB are OOP and too expensive in Canada.
    • Independents: Pretty much any comics related to Witchcraft, Sorcery and magick... and I collects pretty much anything related to H.P. Lovecraft, so I have lots of comics based on the Cthulhu Mythos.
    • Manga: Only the Good Ol' Need to Have classics, but I decided to buy the All-in-One Death Note collection and started to buy the Attack on Titans, because why not!
    • I have 3 medium-sized comic boxes with single issues from Doctor Strange, Walking Dead, Batman, etc. that aren't collected in TPB or Omnibus.
    • Funko Pops: Yeah... no comments! I laughed at them when they were starting to be popular, because it seemed ridiculous, and now I'm contaminated with that unnamable EVIL!

Edit: I had posted bigger pictures below, but my... I don't think they were necessary! One large picture does seem to do the job!
    Last edited by Morsoth; 07-30-2019 at 03:52 PM.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Nice collection, Morsoth.

Thank you! I need to make some room in the bottom shelves... the trick is to avoid adding another bookcase!