Page 35 of 191 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spirou View Post
    Roland: how do YOU feel with the question "reaching the end of your collection"? and what's that slipcase book left of the Fabulous Killjoys (and also the orange double slipcase one left to them, while I'm asking)?
    Thanks Spirou! It is The Fifth Beatle limited/signed edition near the Fabulous Killjoy (and Hip-Hop Family Tree in the orange slipcase). In speak of the possible end of my collection... Honestly, I don't know. It seems like I have already 80% of all books I wanted - but one year ago I told exactly the same. There are a lot of nice new books coming and I don't know where to store them in 2015 (I don't have a big home like many others here - I live in a 80m2 flat in Moscow with my family (wife and small son) that means I'll reach physical limit of my collection very soon).

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    Ya, that was what I meant, but he gave an interesting answer. At first I thought it was some type of spider-web pattern lol.
    Oh sorry danmar85, I thought you're talking about some kind of behavioral pattern regarding books placing on the shelves +) Now, that's some IKEA floral pattern (on the 2 shelves) and IKEA faces and drawings (on another shelf).

Quote Originally Posted by Roland1580 View Post
    Oh sorry danmar85, I thought you're talking about some kind of behavioral pattern regarding books placing on the shelves +) Now, that's some IKEA floral pattern (on the 2 shelves) and IKEA faces and drawings (on another shelf).
    Oh, that's cool. I had no idea Ikea had sold shelves with designs on them. Thanks for the reply. Behavioral pattern is interesting too!

One of my shelves that contains my Captain Britain/UK reads, Alpha Flight reads, Northstar, and any X-Men stuff pertaining to Northstar or any other Alpha Flight member. Oh, and New Mutants stuffs.

Last edited by Cold Water; 12-10-2014 at 02:10 PM.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

My other Marvel shelf.

I won't even post my DC and non-Marvel/DC shelf. Both are so pathetic and skimpy.
    I just need to order more books.

A lot of my stuff is singles and in long boxes, and not in collected books.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    One of my shelves that contains my Captain Britain/UK reads,
    Is captain britain any good? I always avoided it because it felt like pandering to the be captain america for the UK. Does it actually have a good story?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Is captain britain any good? I always avoided it because it felt like pandering to the be captain america for the UK. Does it actually have a good story?
    My first read of Captain Britain was during Excalibur. I'm actually shocked that from that, I actually decided to read the character.
    That Davis & Delano book?
    That is a MUST HAVE for everyone. It is one of my most favorite books ever. It has Meggan (who I adore), and so much fun. And Betsy Braddock before she became Ninja Betsy.

The "Birth of a Legend" is Claremont written, and Claremont created the character, and the stories are new, short, and well, they're okay, but not my faves.
    I have not had a chance to read the Moore book yet, but I'm sure it's great.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    I won't even post my DC and non-Marvel/DC shelf. Both are so pathetic and skimpy.
    I just need to order more books.

A lot of my stuff is singles and in long boxes, and not in collected books.
    Yeah I was like that too. I turned over 1000 singles into like 300 and got the rest in hardcovers.
    Action, ANXM, ASM, Aquaman, AatO, Avengers, Batgirl, Batman, B+R, Det, GA, GL, JL, JLD, JLU, Sinestro, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Legion564 View Post
    Yeah I was like that too. I turned over 1000 singles into like 300 and got the rest in hardcovers.
    I figure I will get there.

I have only been collecting for a year.

All-New Member

Thought I might share some pics of my collection. Still some holes here and there, but I'm running out of shelving space. I've already moved a lot of my indy titles and random trades to the office, but it's not very pretty in there. As a bonus, some of our Christmas tree!

Last edited by Christopher W.; 12-10-2014 at 09:59 PM.

All-New Member

Cont...

All-New Member

Last...

Some good sized collections the last couple of pages.

Amazing collection! I envy all of you who have the astonishing x-men omnibus .
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..