Page 50 of 191 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by TeenWonder View Post
    Well I just checked it up from internet, apparently it works inside Germany,Belgium and Netherlands but not in Finland as far as I know. Also as much as I would want to order them online, I am a student without credit card and due to issues within my family, I can`t really buy online any ways either. I always have to buy them from this overall fantasy/comic book/anime shop from Helsinki or order my comics through them...And seriously the comics are expensive and I also lose about 15 euros from my train trips, which is like.....how much a trade paperback costs...
    chin up, kid! you are going to make a kick-ass lawyer, get a kick-ass job and then you'll be able to afford all the comic books in the world. seriously, though, good luck with your studies!

Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    chin up, kid! you are going to make a kick-ass lawyer, get a kick-ass job and then you'll be able to afford all the comic books in the world. seriously, though, good luck with your studies!
    This! You got this my friend! You've made it this far, the rest will work its way out!
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmil View Post
    This! You got this my friend! You've made it this far, the rest will work its way out!
    Wow, thanks both of you. And I know, I know. It`s just sort of annoying running low on cash with hobby like this, but then again I am slowly working my way through. Thank god that my future school will be next to comic book shop instead of a local high school.

Well I just checked it up from internet, apparently it works inside Germany,Belgium and Netherlands but not in Finland as far as I know. Also as much as I would want to order them online, I am a student without credit card and due to issues within my family, I can`t really buy online any ways either. I always have to buy them from this overall fantasy/comic book/anime shop from Helsinki or order my comics through them...And seriously the comics are expensive and I also lose about 15 euros from my train trips, which is like.....how much a trade paperback costs...
    Try Adlibris.
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    Try Adlibris.

You mean Alibris?

BANNED

Wow, thanks both of you. And I know, I know. It`s just sort of annoying running low on cash with hobby like this, but then again I am slowly working my way through. Thank god that my future school will be next to comic book shop instead of a local high school.
    Buying from Helsinki and Finland in general is still ridicilously expensive, best wait to get into your study place, get an employment somewhere for 10 hours a week and enjoy your student support money and living bonus, get your own credit card and shop occasionally from Amazon.
    Last edited by Drz; 01-14-2015 at 05:41 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    You mean Alibris?
    Adlibris is Finnish, and quite cheap. I nowadays buy more often from there than Amazon UK (marketplaces).

Don't forget that many collections in this thread are the results of years of collecting, you don't fill up bookshelves straight away. Good things take time.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    Try Adlibris.
    Yeah, I checked it out. So cheaper, I will definitely try to start ordering my comics through them, will do a test run and see how folks at home will react. Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Buying from Helsinki and Finland in general is still ridicilously expensive, best wait to get into your study place, get an employment somewhere for 10 hours a week and enjoy your student support money and living bonus, get your own credit card and shop occasionally from Amazon.
    Yeah they are but thanks to some advice here, I think I will start ordering my comics through Adlibris now a days, sadly it doesn`t have some of the older ones like the Robin run starring Tim Drake, but they weren`t very expensive to begin with so I can order them through Helsinki once in a while. Once my folks at home allow me to get credit card though I will also order those through Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsme View Post
    Barry Winsor-Smith Storytellers hardcover collection? Nice score! Where'd you find that at?
    It's not a hardcover collection actually. Just 9 single "absolute sized" issues in slipcase. Both singles and slipcase was purchased separately via Ebay.

Finally moved into my new house and got myself a nice kallax! Time to show a small update. Not as big as most of the collections but I'm pretty proud! Photo was taken with my phone so let me know if anyone wants a closeup of something. 20150117_192223.jpg
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

Quote Originally Posted by Batmil View Post
    Finally moved into my new house and got myself a nice kallax! Time to show a small update. Not as big as most of the collections but I'm pretty proud! Photo was taken with my phone so let me know if anyone wants a closeup of something. 20150117_192223.jpg
    Literally took me a minute to figure out that your shortboxes and Marvel boxset aren't floating in the air.

Incredible Member

^ Pretty nice, I'm going to get me a few Kallax's in the next couple of weeks, now that the renovations are just about done. What's that Superman book next to the Watchmen deluxe?

Quote Originally Posted by RavenholmDX View Post
    Literally took me a minute to figure out that your shortboxes and Marvel boxset aren't floating in the air.
    Holy ****, ME TOO!
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by titansupes View Post
    ^ Pretty nice, I'm going to get me a few Kallax's in the next couple of weeks, now that the renovations are just about done. What's that Superman book next to the Watchmen deluxe?
    Thanks! It's a guide to the man of steel. It's a nice hardcover with an introduction to all the classic superman stories, villains and allies. Picked it up for like 5 dollars so it was well worth it!

@ the rest, I have no clue how my picture ended up sideways..