Page 79 of 191 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2854
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by vark View Post
    you have done a pretty good job as it is. Congrats!
    Thanks, your blog has been one of my first sources of inspiration by the way!

So thanks for the kind words too. I was not aware of that nice collected Hellboy Weird Tales.

Here is a link to my Graphic Novel Collection video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njNGY123ytQ

Quote Originally Posted by MegaManChiefFan View Post
    Here is a link to my Graphic Novel Collection video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njNGY123ytQ
    Nice collection! But, please, make a video showing off the shelf aswell.. thats the ocd we all share here!
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

Attack on titan

Quote Originally Posted by osakafanz View Post
    Attack on titan
    Yep! I love Attack on Titan so when I saw that at a convention for 10 bucks, I immediately pulled out my wallet and put 10 dollars right into the shopkeeper's hand and ran off with it.

Yep! I love Attack on Titan so when I saw that at a convention for 10 bucks, I immediately pulled out my wallet and put 10 dollars right into the shopkeeper's hand and ran off with it.
    I only watched d anime n it's epic ya!

Fantastic Member

Here's a current shot of what I refer to (in a suitably booming god of thunder voice of course ) as my bookcase of awesome...it's about 4/5 comics,1/5 rpg books - most of them quite awesome!

shelf.jpg

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by zevious zoquis View Post
    Here's a current shot of what I refer to (in a suitably booming god of thunder voice of course ) as my bookcase of awesome...it's about 4/5 comics,1/5 rpg books - most of them quite awesome!

shelf.jpg
    That Conan book always cracks me up. It's such a behemoth.

Which one is it?

Fantastic Member

haha yeah that's a big book. That's why it's called "Colossal Conan"... It's really a great collection though.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zevious zoquis View Post

shelf.jpg
    Wow, nice collection dude! Love those Hellboy and BPRD books. And that Conan book is massive! I remember reading the Walt Simonson Thor Omni and it was the biggest book I ever had. That Conan book looks twice the size of that. How in the world do you read it? LOL.

Is it the BWS Conan reprints or the Busiek collection?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Fantastic Member Mix_Masta_Micah's Avatar

How do you guys organize your stuff on the shelves? I'm looking to switch it up a little bit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mix_Masta_Micah View Post
    How do you guys organize your stuff on the shelves? I'm looking to switch it up a little bit lol
    size > colour > publisher > "where the hell should I fit this abomination of a book, it doesn't match with anything"
    yes...colour
    I'm planning to post my stuff here when my shelves gonna be full but don't want to give anybody heart attacks because of the sight of books from different publishers mixed together.