Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd line g View Post
    You nailed it. Limited $ for comics so I don’t want crappy products or a scam site, which I know IST isn’t after seeing all the responses here
    There's probably enough responses here, but IST is THE place to order these books if you're in the US. Pretty much guaranteed you won't be disappointed with their prices and packaging. Also in case you are not aware, pretty much all omnis and major hardcovers are 50% off cover price the week they come out. After the first week they are usually 42-45% off with occasional exceptions or sales that discount them to 50-60% off.

Quote Originally Posted by OldManBrian View Post
    There's probably enough responses here, but IST is THE place to order these books if you're in the US. Pretty much guaranteed you won't be disappointed with their prices and packaging. Also in case you are not aware, pretty much all omnis and major hardcovers are 50% off cover price the week they come out. After the first week they are usually 42-45% off with occasional exceptions or sales that discount them to 50-60% off.
    I didn’t know that, thanks!

I do like IST best, but will sometimes use CGN if the price is the same, as I get stuff from CGN much quicker (they're located far closer to my home than IST). Haven't really had a complaint with either - my only issue with CGN is that they run out of stock on some things quickly, without info on when or if they'll get it back in.

I live next to one of CGN's brick n mortar shops so I buy my stuff from there even though it isn't quite as cheap as IST. Sales tax plus a slightly lower discount, but I get to talk to humans, browse books, used section, and walk out with new stuff on day of release.