Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Harley Quinn:The animated series

So looks like DC has ordered an animated series for Harley and co for their new streaming service.
    Seems to be based around her solo comic series based on the image
    Won't be strictly for kids though but I'm not expecting a TV:MA rating or anything

Still 26 episodes is a lot for a half hour animated series.
    http://deadline.com/2017/11/harley-q...202212632/amp/

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

....congrats....to.....harley.....DC if you want to sell your streaming service we need more than this but at least we have another cartoon. If it's based on the image then it looks good so far.

Might be cool.

I guess this was the only way Harley's popularity could culminate .

But it looks fun, and it seems like they're taking influences from both Harley ongoings, with the premise of Kesel's and the art style and characters of Palmiotti/Conner .

Not really sure how I feel about the Powerless guys working on this, but hopefully it works out better for them then that show did.

I'm curious to see what the voice cast is like for this. They're trying to get Robbie back for Harley (which would be cool, if improbable), but that still leaves Ivy and likely Batman and Joker. On-top of who will probably fill-out the guest cast.

So far it seems like all the original content on this service is aimed at older audiences. I hope that doesn't negatively impact it...

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess this was the only way Harley's popularity could culminate .

But it looks fun, and it seems like they're taking influences from both Harley ongoings, with the premise of Kesel's and the art style and characters of Palmiotti/Conner .

Not really sure how I feel about the Powerless guys working on this, but hopefully it works out better for them then that show did.

I'm curious to see what the voice cast is like for this. They're trying to get Robbie back for Harley (which would be cool, if improbable), but that still leaves Ivy and likely Batman and Joker. On-top of who will probably fill-out the guest cast.

So far it seems like all the original content on this service is aimed at older audiences. I hope that doesn't negatively impact it...
    To avoid this negativity putting the old cartoons on the service would be logical. I would make all the new shows for older audiences but hide this cause behind other content lol.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Very excited for this.

I thought the recent Harley run was dreadful, but I guess there is a market for it. Can't say I'm surprised DC is pushing her more given the success of SS and her solo a while back.

BANNED

Adult cartoon LOL, that makes me laugh and oh she's breaking away from the Joker, that phrase is already a broken record at this point.

I haven't seen any prices for the service yet but if they are doing like 3 original productions with Titans, YJ season 3, and this then I can only imagine that the monthly cost would be somewhere around 10-11 dollars
    DC has a lot of shows and movies though so it would definitely be worth it

Harley's star keeps rising I saw a post on Reddit calling her the Queen of Gotham. Point proven. Congratulations Harley wasn't a fan of her last animated movie let's hope this is more respectful.

BANNED

I would say that honor still goes to Catwoman and the popular Conner/Palmiotti run isn't even set in Gotham. Overall Catwoman and Batgirl are still bigger Bat franchise characters.

HAHAHAHA.. This character is the worst enemy of deadpool.. Is everywhere.

Definitely looking forward to this, hopefully it wont feature the joker at all and concentrate on her life post joker. But given that the most likely audience is fans of SS that is unlikely.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    ....congrats....to.....harley.....DC if you want to sell your streaming service we need more than this but at least we have another cartoon. If it's based on the image then it looks good so far.
    Not really, this site doesn't like her
    But the world loves her it will attract viewers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by lucius121 View Post
    Definitely looking forward to this, hopefully it wont feature the joker at all and concentrate on her life post joker. But given that the most likely audience is fans of SS that is unlikely.
    It always comes full circle, ad if I get to see her kick his butt I'm cool

Its about time dc start making animated series based on there comics

Straight up adaptations, just like animal-manga
    Now gives us Grayson/agent 37 animated