Mighty Member

Default Batman TAS episode 22: Appointment in Crime Alley

Who else loves this episode? a very well written and mature themed episode without a major villain but Roland Dagget and who else thought Nitro sounded like Smartass the weasel from Roger Rabbit? i always thought so since i was 11.

This was the debut of Leslie Thompkins whom is an underrated character and one of the better female characters in Batman's world.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomServofan View Post
    Who else loves this episode? a very well written and mature themed episode without a major villain but Roland Dagget and who else thought Nitro sounded like Smartass the weasel from Roger Rabbit? i always thought so since i was 11.

This was the debut of Leslie Thompkins whom is an underrated character and one of the better female characters in Batman's world.
    I wasn't too familiar with Leslie, but good to see her on the show and also to read about her in the comics.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudasFanny616 View Post
    I wasn't too familiar with Leslie, but good to see her on the show and also to read about her in the comics.
    Indeed and do you think for a Batman movie, she should be played by Jamie Lee Curtis?

Incredible Member

A great "day in the life" episode showing how much Batman does in a single night. Dagget's plan to blow up buildings (knowing people live in them) is truly despicable and it was quite interesting to have him get away scot-free at the end

Leslie Tomkins (voiced by Diane Muldaur AKA Dr Pulaski in Star Trek TNG) was a very good character in the show (and the comics) to, especially with her refusal to leave the people of Crime Alley without decent medical care

I always loved the music in this episode, the main episode theme really amps up the tension of the numerous times Batman has to save the day

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    A great "day in the life" episode showing how much Batman does in a single night. Dagget's plan to blow up buildings (knowing people live in them) is truly despicable and it was quite interesting to have him get away scot-free at the end

Leslie Tomkins (voiced by Diane Muldaur AKA Dr Pulaski in Star Trek TNG) was a very good character in the show (and the comics) to, especially with her refusal to leave the people of Crime Alley without decent medical care

I always loved the music in this episode, the main episode theme really amps up the tension of the numerous times Batman has to save the day
    Indeed and did you to noticed how much Nitro sounded like Smartass the weasel?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomServofan View Post
    Indeed and did you to noticed how much Nitro sounded like Smartass the weasel?
    Indeed he did because it was the same voice actor hes voiced by David Lander AKA Squiggy from Laverne and Shirley

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    Indeed he did because it was the same voice actor hes voiced by David Lander AKA Squiggy from Laverne and Shirley
    Yes indeed and he was also Doc Boy in the Garfield Christmas special.