Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Spectacular Member comradepitrovsky's Avatar

I'd prefer something closer to the revolutions look, though I do love the green mini-dress.

BANNED

I'd like her in white and gold preferably, but red and gold otherwise. I also liked some fanart that was posted sometime back of her in black, red, and white in a costume that was meant to match Storm's Marvel NOW!/Uncanny X-Force costume with a similar trenchcoat style.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

For me, the classic green and gold Phoenix costume is Jean’s best costume.

Second is the New X-Men outfit.

I do like the Revolution costume and some of the X-Factor costumes.

I mostly hate her 90s costume due to how clunky and bulky it often looked. The huge shoulder pads and all the pouches were too much. The head gear sometimes covered too much of her face. It was kinda bland and made her look too conservative and reserved. However some artists did make it look good and sleeker.

my friend Matt Skipworth created this Jean Grey art based on a design by my friend Craig Black. I love how her X boots incorpirate into the Xfactor costume.
    Attached Images Attached Images

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    my friend Matt Skipworth created this Jean Grey art based on a design by my friend Craig Black. I love how her X boots incorpirate into the Xfactor costume.
    I really like that design except for the headgear which I've never been a fan of as PhoenixStudies said above. It also reminds me a little of her X-Factor Forever design, which I loved, except more symmetrical and with longer sleeves.

My favorite costume of Jean is her revolution costume. Her second one is (unpopular opinion?) the one that she only wore it in one issue. (Technically its not them per se, but its them its weird)

This one:

I'm still not getting red though. I'm going to pray to the Phoenix or Khonshu (:P) that she'll appear in Cable's solo. And have a moment like the scan I just post it above. (Sort of)

P.S. I miss the Psimitar weapon. :/ If only they bring it back!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    My favorite costume of Jean is her revolution costume. Her second one is (unpopular opinion?) the one that she only wore it in one issue. (Technically its not them per se, but its them its weird)

This one:

I'm still not getting red though. I'm going to pray to the Phoenix or Khonshu (:P) that she'll appear in Cable's solo. And have a moment like the scan I just post it above. (Sort of)

I do like the that costume! Is it an inverse coloring if the Dark Phoenix one?

Hope has one in the latest issue of Jean Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I LOVE Matt's work! I follow him on Instagram (used to follow him on DeviantArt back in the day) He's crazy-talented, love how he draws X-women like Jean & Psylocke.

This one:
    What issue number is this? I always thought this was an alternate-reality Jean, not an official 616 look.

X-men and Tf2 fan. WolverineandDeadpool's Avatar

Found a whole bunch of unused Dave Cockrum Jean Grey costumes

Unused late 60's Jean Grey costume cock-jean.jpg

Unused Phoenix costumes including a early version of the White Phoenix costume cock-phoenixes.jpg

Pictures taken from this site. https://uncannyxmen.net/miscellaneou...-for-the-x-men

Quote Originally Posted by WolverineandDeadpool View Post
    Found a whole bunch of unused Dave Cockrum Jean Grey costumes

Unused late 60's Jean Grey costume cock-jean.jpg

Unused Phoenix costumes including a early version of the White Phoenix costume cock-phoenixes.jpg

Pictures taken from this site. https://uncannyxmen.net/miscellaneou...-for-the-x-men
    Yeah, actually, these were from the early 1970's when Cockrum was planning on transforming Jean.

The first one is awlful and he took pieces to use with his redesigned Storm.

The next one is awlful for Jean and he tweaked it and used it on Oracle, which looked fine.

The White Phoenix costume was nixed because they said readers would be able to see through the page. WT? Obviously, they never saw the white Valkyrie outfit or Moonknight costume of the same time period!

This one:

I’m with you on both wanting to see some Cable/Jean interaction as well as the psimitar back!

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Any better in action?
    Is there a preview of X-men Red???????

I have to say it looks better in action.

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Do you guys like Anka’s redesigns? I’ve been wondering what he would come up for Jean.
    Found this one albeit colorized by Marvelboy1974 guessing Anka's intentions...
    https://marvelboy1974.deviantart.com...Anka-643735170